Airport Management Colleges in Delhi are getting popularity because of the growing demand for this course. As we all know that Delhi is a hub of education and work opportunities to students and graduates from different states come here for building their career.
Airport Management is 3 years to six months course which is done to learn the management of airport and related activities. In our article, we have provided information about the course subjects, top colleges, their eligibility criteria, and admission process.
How to Become Air Hostess Course after 12th
Airport Management Colleges In Delhi List 2019
Students who are interested in doing airport management course in Delhi can select the college of their choice from the table mentioned below. Look for the college by visiting the official website and inquiring personally through call or if possible visiting campus in person.
Airport Management Colleges In Delhi Admission
Admissions in Airport Management colleges in Delhi vary from college to college. Some standard admission procedure is as follows:
- Admission is done on the basis of qualifying examination i.e. on the marks of 12th or graduation.
- Some colleges either conduct their own examination or take a valid score of entrance exam of state/national level.
- Admission Process starts from May or June every year.
- Admission will be given to the students who will meet the eligibility criteria.
- Application form to be submitted before the deadline to avoid cancellation.
Airport Management Colleges In Delhi Eligibility
The different course has different eligibility criteria. Below mentioned is a basic criterion on which every college takes admission.
- Students must be 12th pass if applying for UG course or graduation if applying for PG course.
- Applicants must possess a minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Final Year candidates can apply for a course.
- Direct admission through management quota seats.
Airport Management Colleges In Delhi Fees structure
The fees of airport management colleges in Delhi vary from colleges to colleges. The basic tuition fee starts from 50k to 90k per semester. The fees structure depends on ranking and facilities provided by a particular college. Students can pay their fees semester wise along with admission and security fees. The security fee is non-refundable. Students can even pay their fees yearly also through different mode provided by the college.
Airport Management Colleges In Delhi Placement
Airport Management Colleges in Delhi have separate training and placement cell which created employment possibilities for the graduates. Many professionals are working in an international and national airport as airport manager, cargo manager, airport ground staff, safety and maintenance manager etc. Students after this course get starting package of INR 3 lakh to 10 lakh P/A.T he salary package depends on organization and performance in a placement test.