Airport Management Course In Gujarat
Looking for airport management course in Gujarat? We are at your help. We bring this article for those students who are seeking airport management course in Gujarat. We have listed the college list along with the list of airport management courses. To get fruitful information read the complete article below.
What Is Airport Management Course?
With ongoing profits of airport industry, many students are seeking airport management course in Gujarat. Basically this course deal with the study of areas of airport safety and security, technicalities, finance etc. The program is basically created to train students in managing staff, dealing with technicalities such as air traffic and control, maintenance staff, cargo section and how to coordinate among different sections. Some airport management curriculum has the following subjects:
- Staff Management
- Interdepartmental coordination
- Safety and emergency management
- Cargo management
- Airport Management
- Aviation Technicalities
Eligibility Criteria of Course after 12th in Air Hostess
Airport Management Course In Gujarat List
The courses are available at UG, PG and Diploma/certificate level. The list of courses is as follows.
- Diploma In Airport Ground Handling Training
- Diploma in Airport Management
- Certificate in Airport Ground Staff Services
- B.Sc in Airport Management
- MBA In Airport Management
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management
- BBA In Airport Management
Some Diploma Course In Airport Management In Gujarat Are:
- Fundamental of airport management
- Communication Skills
- Airline Ticket
- Passenger handling
- Cargo handling
- Customer service
- Soft Skills
Airport Management Colleges In Gujarat List 2019
After you are clear with the course you have to study. The next step is to search the college of airport management. To make things easy we have updated the list of airport management colleges in Gujarat. Students can select their college from below mentioned list. We have also provided college link so that students don’t have to make an extra effort. The list contains both government and private airport management colleges.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|Wings Institute – Air Hostess & Hotel Management Course, Vadodara||Click Here|
|Ahmedabad Aviation And Aeronautics Limited – [AAA], Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy||Click Here|
|Western India Institute Of Aeronautics – [WIIA], Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|Gujarat Flying Club – [GFC], Vadodara||Click Here|
|Institute Of Clinical Research India – [ICRI], Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|Panache Academy, Ahmedabad||Click Here|
Airport Management Course In Gujarat Admission
- Admissions are done on the basis of qualifying examination.
- Candidates can apply in the month of May to July (very course to course) for admission.
- Admissions are also taken directly in some cases.
- Some colleges also take admission on the basis of national /state level entrance exam
- and some colleges also conduct their own entrance examination.
- Students applying UG course must be 12th passed out.
- Candidates applying for PG course must carry graduation degree.
- They must have valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT.
- Candidates applying for PG course must have a graduation degree.
- Students can be of any discipline of PCM stream (depending on course to course).
Airport Management Course In Gujarat Fees Structure
Airport management course Fees Structure in Gujarat varies from course s to course and college to college. The fee of government colleges is nominal than the fee of private colleges. The fees can be paid semester wise or yearly as per the candidate’s convenience. Some colleges also provide a scholarship to meritorious students and students from a weak economic background. The basic tuition fees start from 2.5 lakh to 5 lakh P/A depending on course to course. The fee also includes security which will be refunded after course completion.
Airport Management Course In Gujarat Placement
After doing graduation or PG course in airport management candidates can work on different designations like business development executives, executives, business system analysts, zonal business manager, customer care executive, airport manager etc. Aviation colleges in Gujarat have separate training and placement cell which provide employment to the graduates. Students are placed on a minimum package of 2.5 to 7 lakh P/A and a maximum package of 10 lakh P/A. The salary depends on a type of institution from which one has done course and performance in a placement test. Some top recruiters are :
- MC Kinsey
- Domestic and International Airports