Airport Management Course In Surat
Airport Management course in Surat has become the upcoming trend in Surat. Analyzing the demand for this course we have written this article in which we have given a list of airport management colleges in Surat, admission process, eligibility criteria and fees structure. To get every information read the complete information below.
Airport Management Course In Surat List
Individuals who are interested in doing airport management have skills like:
- Attention to the details
- Effective communicators
- Proper time management
If you are looking for the fastest way to make a career in this file then you can go for a certificate course which requires a year or less than a year of study. The course will cover topics like airport scheduling, safety and security procedure. Associate and bachelors degree include studies at the International airport, airport design, labour relations etc. If students want to seek upper-level management jobs they can pursue a master’s degree or diploma program. The list of airport management courses in Gujarat is mentioned below. Students can pick their course as per their choice.
- Diploma In Airport Ground Handling Training
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management
- BBA In Airport Management
- B.Sc in Airport Management
- Diploma in Airport Management
- Certificate in Airport Ground Staff Services
- MBA In Airport Management
Some Diploma Course In Airport Management Surat Are:
- Fundamental of airport management
- Cargo handling
- Soft Skills
- Airline Ticket
- Customer service
- Passenger handling
- Communication Skills
Airport Management College In Surat List 2019
After selecting your course the next step is to select your college. Students must check the affiliation of a college while surfing their official website. Candidates can also look for courses approvals and placement criteria. Some colleges provide the international platy form of learning as they have tie-ups with foreign universities. Candidates can choose their airport management college in Surat from the list given below.
- Fly Air Aviation Academy
- Aerostar Jet Traning Academy Pvt Ltd
- Goals made Aviation Pvt Ltd
- Wings Institute Air Hostess & Hotel Management
- All India Institute of Aeronautics, Surat
Airport Management Course In Surat Admission
Airport Management course in Surat have the following admission steps:
- Download the form or fill form online
- Submit the form
- Interview or counselling
- Admission can be taken directly in some colleges.
- Candidates can get the form online or in person from the college campus.
- Some college follows the admission process with a round of interview or GD.
- Admissions are also given the basis of entrance examination like CAT/MAT/XAT or UGAT that very course to course and college to college.
- Colleges in Surat also conduct their entrance examination.
- Admissions in college generally start from May to July.
Airport Management Course In Surat Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be 10+2 from a recognized board.
- They must be from any discipline or from science stream (very course to course).
- For admission to PG course, one must have a graduate degree in any discipline.
- Must have valid score of relevant entrance exam (if required)
Airport Management Course In Surat Fee Structure
The fees for airport management course in Surat are nominal and depend on:
- Type of college
- Ranking of the college
- Facilities provided in college
- Additional professional course if any.
- Government or private college.
The basic tuition fee is 50k to 80K per semester which does not include any other fees like the hostel, transportation etc.
Airport Management Course In Surat Placement
Placements in Airport management colleges in Surat are quite decent. Colleges have training and placement cell which is responsible for providing the best employment possibilities. Professionals are working in a national and international airport with good salary packages. Few are working on designations like:
- Airfield operations officer
- Finance assistant
- Airport safety officer
The basic yearly salary after a course in airport management is 2 lakh to 6 lakh initially. The salary increase with an increase in work experience.