Airport Management Courses In Delhi
If you are living in Delhi or from a different state and seeking Airport management courses in Delhi then this article will surely help you. Read the complete article below. Delhi being a capital of the nation is also the hub of many prestigious aviation institutes. This is also a reason why many students of different states come to study different courses in aviation.
What Is Airport Management?
Airline or airport management is a category of study that teaches management of airport and airlines. There are many airport management courses available at UG, PG and Diploma level. These courses are 3 to 2 years of duration. Some certificate and diploma courses are 6 months to 1 year of duration. Airport management is all about working of the airport and ensures flight operations run without any hurdle, providing quality service to passengers, scheduling timings of flight take off and landing, taking care of duty-free commercial operations and retail department.
A career in Air Hostess Course after 12th
Airport Management Courses In Delhi List
List of airport management courses in Delhi is as follows. Students can choose their course accordingly.
- MBA In Airport Management
- BBA In Airport Management
- B.Sc in Airport Management
- Diploma In Airport Ground Handling Training
- Diploma in Airport Management
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Airport Ground Staff Services
Some Other Course In Airport Management Are:
- Cargo handling
- Soft Skills
- Airline Ticket
- Passenger handling
- Customer service
- Fundamental of airport management
- Communication Skills
Airport Management Colleges In Delhi 2019
Mention below is the table of airport management colleges in Delhi. Students can choose their college by visiting the college website and checking course authenticity and approvals/affiliations. If you are staying in Delhi then you should visit the college in person to inquire about different airport management courses and their admission. Students can check the list of colleges from the table below.
Airport Management Course In Delhi Admission
It is to be noted that admission processes vary from college to college. We have mentioned a general admission procedure that as follows:
- Admission is done on the basis of the merit in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or graduation if applying for PG.
- Some colleges valid take score state /national level entrance examination (related to management courses).
- Some colleges also take admission on the basis of entrance examination conducted by them.
- Application and Scrutiny of an application form will start from May to July every year.
- The Admission will be given to those students who will fulfil the need of the eligibility criteria.
- The Submission of the application form does not guarantee admission.
Airport Management Course In Delhi Eligibility
- Students must be 12th (UG) or graduation if applying for PG course.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates in the final year can apply for admission.
- The valid score of entrance exams conducted for airport management courses like SET, UGAT 2019, CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc (vary from college to college )
- Direct admission in some cases through management quota.
Airport Management Course In Delhi Fees structure
Airport Management course fees structure is affordable. Some institutions are providing the scholarship to meritorious candidates and students who cannot afford their education. The fees structure depends on the ranking of the college and facilities provided by them. The basic fee is 3 to 10lakh P/A including all the educational facilities. Students/guardians can pay their fee at the time of admission. Fees structure vary from college to college.
Airport Management Course In Delhi Placement
After doing airport management course candidates will be selected work in national and international airports. Some of the graduates are also working in DHL, Cargo Services etc. Colleges in Delhi provide placement assistant and offer many job opportunities. Many professionals after doing airport management courses are working on designations like Airport Manager
- Cargo Manager
- Airport Ground
- Staff Safety Maintenance Manager.
The initial package goes from 2.5 to 7 lakh P/A.