Airport Management Courses in Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand comes in one of the literate state of India. It has many aviation colleges which have goodwill in disseminating quality education. If your are also looking for Airport management courses in Uttarakhand then this article will guide you with list of Airport management courses and colleges in Uttarakhand. To know more read the complete article below.
What Is Airport Management?
Airport management involves maintaining and helping proper services to passengers /customers in airport. The course is all about understanding how to use the principles of management to keep airport and airlines running in a smoother way. Aviation industry is divided into airlines for passengers (life) and Cargo (non- life). One can involve in any substream and can perform different roles like:
- Cabin crew handling
- Cargo Handling
- Ticketing and Reservations
- Airport operations and management
- B.Sc in Airport Management
- Diploma in Airport Management
- Certificate in Airport Ground Staff Services
- Diploma In Airport Ground Handling Training
- BBA In Airport Management
- MBA In Airport Management
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management
Airport management is streamed which never run out of opportunities. So to start your career in this field one can choose their course from below.
Airport Management Colleges In Uttarakhand List
College plays an important role in getting you a good career. So we suggest that students should look for good A to B- Grade institutes to achieve successful future. There are other institutes which also provide quality education and have good placement records Look for your relevant college below. Please note that while seeking for airport Management College, please check for college authenticity and affiliation
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|Avalon Academy, Dehradun||Click Here|
|Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Dehradun||Click Here|
|Hope Institute of Hospitality Management, Garhwal||Click Here|
|Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE), Dehradun||Click Here|
|Imperial Institute of Management and Technology, Nainital||Click Here|
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun||Click Here|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Dehradun||Click Here|
|Kingfisher Training Academy, Dehradun||Click Here|
|Vertex Aviation and Hospitality Academy, Nainital||Click Here|
|Fortune Aviation Academy, Dehradun||Click Here|
Airport Management Courses In Uttarakhand Admission
Admission is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by college or on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants can apply through college official website in the month of May to June (very college to college).
- Admissions will be given after checking all the documents at the time of admission
Airport Management Courses in Uttarakhand Eligibility
- Applicants must be 12 passed out from a recognized board.
- They must be from any discipline (vary from course to course).
- To take admission in PG course one must have graduation degree.
- Must have scored minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination.
Airport Management Course In Uttarakhand Fee Structure
Students /guardians should note that fees structure airport management course vary on the factors mentioned below.
- Type of college
- Facilities provided in college
- Any added skill course if any.
- Ranking of the college.
- Affiliations of a college
- Government or private college.
The basic tuition fee is 40k to 80 k per semester which makes total approx 2.5 to 3.5 lakh P/A. Other fees like hostel, transportation, security is not included (to be inquired at the time of admission).
Airport Management Course In Uttrakhand Placement
Airport management colleges in Uttrakhand has separate training and placement cell which is responsible in creating placements of its students. They also conduct seminar, workshop and before placement talks so that students must be comfortable with placement procedure. Graduates are well placed with an initial salary of 3 to 7 lakh P/A. Some designations you get after doing airport management course:
- Airport Customer Service Agent
- Safety and Maintenance Manager
- Airport ground staff
- Cargo manager
- Airport Manager