ANM Nursing course in Dehradun is taking heights and getting popular among science students. Reason being is that course gives you many employment possibilities. So if you are looking for ANM College in Dehradun then this article will guide you with selecting the right college. Read the complete information and get ready for admission to ANM course.
What Is ANM Course?
Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery course or ANM is 2 a course which two years of duration. It trains students to assist medical cases by taking care of equipment, setting up of operation theatre, providing medicine to the patients etc. ANM graduates also focus towards the treatment of children, women and old age people. It is a diploma course which includes 6 months internship. After completing this course candidates can register themselves as a qualified nurse or midwife with state nurse registration council.
Best ANM College in Dehradun List 2019
ANM College in Dehradun list is given below in the form of table. We have mentioned both private and government colleges. Students can choose their relevant college and must check their course authenticity. Make sure that course must be registered with Nursing Council of India or any relevant organization. To check this students can visit college website or can ask while admission enquiry.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee Structure||Affiliation||College Type|
|Sai Institute of Paramedical & Allied Sciences||Click Here||Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University||Private|
|Care College of Nursing||Click Here||Uttarakhand State Nursing Council||Private|
|College of Nursing Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences||Click Here||HNB Garhwal University||Private|
|Combined PG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Click Here||HNB Garhwal University||Private|
How to Take Admission in ANM College in Dehradun 2019?
- Admission to ANM course is done on the basis of entrance exams conducted by college or state /national level.
- Admissions are also done on the basis of qualifying marks.
- Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria can apply.
- Admission will be followed by counseling or short interview round.
ANM College in Dehradun Eligibility
- Intermediate from a relevant board.
- Applicants must have PCB as the subjects.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum 50% marks and 45% marks SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Placement In ANM College in Dehradun
The requirements of qualified nurses are in demand. Many good medical organizations are conducting placement test in different ANM colleges in Dehradun. Some institute has training and placement cell which ensure good placement by making laisioning with renowned medical organizations. Some top recruiter is:
- Indian Red Cross
- Indian Nursing Council
- State Nursing Council
- Kailash Hospital
- Max Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
Some Job Designations after ANM
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Forensic Nursing
- In- Charge & Helper
- Teacher & Junior Lecturer
- Travelling Nurse
- Receptionist & Entry Operator
- Brand Representative & Hyper
- Sale purchase Assistant
- Emergency Room Nurse & Midwife Nurse
What are ANM College in Dehradun Fees Structure 2019?
Fees Structure of ANM College depends on:
- Government or private college
- Ranking of the college
- Facilities provided by the college or any other additional course.
The basic course fee of ANM course is 10 k to 2 lakh P/A including security fee and other admission charges.
ANM College in Dehradun Syllabus
As mentioned ANM course is two years of duration. To make students aware about the subjects of ANM we have mentioned two years syllabus below.
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Promotion
- Primary Healthcare Nursing
- Nursing I (Prevention of Diseases and restoration)
- Child Health Nursing
- Health Centre Management