Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship is an opportunity for students who want to pursue higher education but lack sufficient funds to do the same. Under this kalam scholarship scheme, students who want to pursue UG, PG and PhD courses can attain benefits and can fulfil their dream of getting Higher education.
What Is Kalam Scholarship?
Kalam Scholarship Scheme works differently from other junior scholarship schemes. There is no amount that you get on a monthly basis under this Scholarship. However, under this scholarship scheme, the gross fee charged by Jamia Milia Islamia is reimbursed to the student subject to the maximum limit of Rs 10,000 per annum. Female candidates will be given preference under this scholarship, 50% of which is available for female candidates. However, the candidates should adhere to strict eligibility criteria in order to avail this scholarship.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility 2019
The eligibility criteria for the kalam scholarship are as follows
- Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Scheme is available only for the citizens of India.
- Candidates who are bonafide students of Jamia Milia Islamia’s undergraduate/ post-graduate and the PhD regular course can apply for this Scholarship.
- Candidate must have got 75% marks in the requisite course in order to apply for the Scholarship Scheme
- . For applying against this scheme, students should have cleared class XII exam OR an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates must be from financially weaker families whose yearly income is less than or equal to Rs.2.0 Lac (Rs. Two Lacs only) per annum.
- Female students studying in Jamia Millia Islamia have got 50% reservation in the above scholarship.
- Students who have been given the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship are free to receive Stipend or any other financial assistance from other sources, however, they must inform to the University about the same.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application Form 2019
Candidates pursuing UG/PG/PhD courses may fill up the A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application Form before the last date stated. Students must be aware of the fact that the scholarship application made in a particular year will be accepted for that concerned year only. The Scholarship will only continue for the subsequent year if the academic performance and personal conduct of student will be satisfactory in the current year. However, the students have to apply a fresh for the continuation of the scholarship in every academic year.
Note: Only 50 students will be selected for Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Scholarship, 2018.
Reward Of Kalam Scholarship On Monthly Basis
The amounts of scholarship that the students will get on a monthly basis are divided into four groups.
- Hostler will receive Rs 1200 and day Scholar Rs 550 per month.
- Hostlers will get Rs 820 and day scholar gets Rs 530.
- Hostler will get Rs 570 and Day Scholar gets Rs 300.
- Hostlers will get Rs 380 and day scholar gets Rs 230.
How To Apply For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019 (aktu.ac.in)
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2018 Form can be submitted by the candidates with the help of given hassle-free steps here:
- Download the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the organization- https://aktu.ac.in/
- Fill in all the desired information in the form.
- Before filling the form, read all the instructions carefully under the notification section to avoid any rejections.
- Please read the eligibility criteria before applying and apply only if you are eligible for the scholarship.
- While filling the form, don’t forget to upload all the necessary documents.
- Recheck the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2018 Application and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Take a print out of the Application form for future reference.
Starting date for submission of the form is ongoing and the important information for the students, that the form will be submitted before 31.07.2019. If you want a seat does not exceed the deadline to fill the form.
Selection Procedure For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- Selection of candidate under A.P.J. Scholarship Scheme is subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria and need of the candidate.
- The entire procedure works on the discretion of the organization that is providing the scholarship.
- Secondly, the economic background of the family will be kept in mind while considering the candidate for scholarship purpose.
- Besides, Scholarships are usually awarded to candidates who perform extremely well in academics and overall educational accomplishments are kept in mind.
- Educational accomplishments could be calculated in the form of CGPA, brilliant SAT scores and other such criteria could be followed.
- This award is for students who score high on standardized tests.
Note: You have to be sure for the regulations of the scholarship and then act or respond accordingly.
For more information, visit Here :
- As an age proof, School-leaving certificate is required.
- Identity card issued by the University.
- Parent’s Income Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Death Certificate of Mother & Father (in death cases)
- A write-up on a justification for getting a scholarship (in not more than 300 words).
- The application is to be forwarded by the Dean of Faculty / Head of Dept. / Director of Centre
- Mark sheet of the Last exam Mark Sheet
“Wanna More Kalam Scholarship for 10th, 12th, UG, PG and PhD Study, check out here”
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019 Latest List
Through this blog, we have created a list and update all the Abdul Kalam scholarships which are coming and will come throughout the year. So the students get easily all the available kalam scholarships 2018-19.
- Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards
- Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship
- APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala 2019
Details Of Apj Abdul Kalam (aktu )Scholarship
Notice Board Internship Experience Writing Competition 2019
Notice board Internship Experience Writing Competition invites any discipline and any level of study except law. Students having PG, UG and PhD to share the experience with Notice board educational opportunities. The experiences will be published on notice board and best write-ups will get attractive cash prizes.
There are multiple cash rewards along with E-Certificates given to each 13 prize winners.
Last Date to Apply
Note – Students can apply through the official website [email protected] from May 23 2019, within two weeks of completion of the internship.
Apply Online – Click Here
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019 offers by some well-known organizations such as Honey Bee Network, SRISTI, and CBSE, National Innovation Foundation (NIF). Students who are studying Class 1st To 12th and want to participate in this Ignite Award 2018 have to send their original creative technological ideas and innovations to the NIF official address. The motive of this initiative is to utilize and promote the creative and innovative ideas/innovations/projects of the students. The projects/Creatives/Innovations of selected candidates will be put on exhibition.
All those candidates who are out of school and maximum age should not be more than 17 years can elect to participate in this IGNITE Awards.
How To Apply
Submission can be done by following methods.
- Click here to submit innovations Online.
- Fill out all the correct details.
- And Upload your ideas or creative.
- .After filling all the information then click on the submit button.
- After that Candidate can email the details at [email protected]
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply in this scholarship before 31st August 2019.
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship invites all the creative and genius engineers to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is organized by the Indian National Academy of Engineering to support and encourage transitional research and promote innovation and development in the field of engineering.
- Candidate must be Indian National working in India at public funding institution.
- Should possess bachelor’s Degree and relevant educational qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of service left at the organization where he/she is working.
- Should not have any other fellowship.
Selected candidates will get 25k per month along with regular income. It is to be noted that as per the Government of India rule tax will be deducted from a scholarship amount.
Last Date – Candidates can apply the last date i.e. 31st December 2019.
The selection will be done by the research committee which comprises of the experts. The selection of 10 people will be done twice a year.
APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship, Kerala invites all the students of minority category to apply for this scholarship. It is granted by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala for minority students who are pursuing their diploma course from government /aided polytechnics. Students applying must be of the minority community and their family income should be less than Rs 8 lakh P/A. The preference will be given to the candidates of below poverty line.
Last Date – The last date to apply for the scholarship is 22 September 2019.
To know more about this scholarship Click here