Aviation colleges in Bangalore are gaining popularity for its placement stats and education quality. The admission in aviation course is base on the eligibility of student varies from course to course. The fees structure of the course varies from college to college the average fees are 30 k P/A to 3 lakh P/A. The city will give a number of opportunities after the course that will carry an amazing job platform. The best part of choosing an aviation course is that you get the highest paying job and also international exposure during the work. In this blog, we bring you the list of top Colleges. Along with this, we have also mentioned the relevant information regarding the admission process, placements, eligibility criteria and much more. Read the complete article below.
Best Aviation Colleges in Bangalore 2019
Aviation is a complex yet dynamic field so to get maximum benefit we suggest you start early i.e. after 12th. Look for the right college as per the course you are thinking and do self-research while selecting your college. You can select your college with the choice of your course from the list top aviation college in Bangalore.
|College Name||Fees (Approx.)||Get Detailed Fee|
|ILAM, Bangalore||100000 – 250000||Click Here|
|Christian College, Bangalore||40000 – 150000||Click Here|
|Skybird Aviation, Bangalore||70000 – 210000||Click Here|
|Grand Scholar Aviation Institute, Bangalore||100000 – 250000||Click Here|
|IBMR-IBS, Bangalore||70000 – 100000||Click Here|
|Hillside Academy, Bangalore||50000 – 55000||Click Here|
|Universal Airhostess Academy, Bangalore||50000 – 170000||Click Here|
|Avalon Academy, Bangalore||45000-55000||Click Here|
|Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore||100000 – 150000||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel Tourism and Aviation Studies, Bangalore||20000 – 250000||Click Here|
|St. Claret College, Bangalore||50000 – 70000||Click Here|
How to select Aviation Colleges in Bangalore?
Doing any aviation course requires hard work and additional quality which will help in becoming a skilled professional. The basic aviation course has a study of aerospace, aviation or airline industry. You are not just limited to flying aircraft as there are other courses that help you to become air hostess, ticketing manager, admin manager, ground operation manager and much more. If you are seeing aviation colleges in Bangalore then you must select the right college for yourself. For this, you need to follow the mentioned steps.
- Research well about the institution you are planning to take admission.
- Check whether the institute is UGC approved or recognized by a particular authority.
- Placement possibility for the course you are taking admission.
- Do you have any additional skill or ability related to that course?
- Choose your college from the list mentioned below.
How to Become Air Hostess Course after 12th
Aviation Courses In Bangalore
The aviation colleges in Bangalore offer a variety of courses. As mentioned before we advise you to start early after 12th so that you can get better industrial experience along with a high pay scale. We have provided the list of top courses offered by aviation colleges are:
- BBA In Airport Management
- B.Sc. Aviation
- Diploma In Airport Management
- Commercial Pilot Training
- Diploma in-ground And Cabin Crew Training
- Diploma In Aviation Hospitality
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma In Airfare and Ticketing Management
- MBA in aviation management
- M.Sc. in aeronautical
- MA in International Tour an Aviation management
Aviation Colleges in Bangalore Admission Process
The details of the admissions process of aviation colleges in Bangalore are given below:
- All admission will be offered after complete verification for documents.
- Candidates must meet the course eligibility criteria.
- Some colleges also conduct entrance exam to select cream students.
- The college also counts the academic score while making merit list.
- The registration program starts every year in the month of May or depends on the course availability.
- Students must bring their original documents to verify only then admission will be confirmed.
- Candidates can obtain the application form online or in person or also can download by visiting the official website.
- Any false information will lead to immediate cancellation of admission.
- The admission will be followed by a round of personal interview in some institution.
- To take admission in an aviation course in Bangalore one must meet all the education qualification. It is to be noted that we have mentioned the general eligibility criteria that are needed to apply for an aviation course.
- Candidate must be 12th and above for the Diploma/UG course and for PG course one must be Graduate in any discipline.
- Must have passed 12th from any discipline or science stream with maths(depending on the course one is applying)
- Candidates who have B.Tech, Engineering, Medical, ICWA, CA, CS, LLB, B.Pharma degree are not eligible for aviation courses.
- Candidates must be the age of of 17 to 30(maximum under reservation) years.
- Must have English as one subject.
- The student can secure a minimum of 50 % to 60% marks in 12th /graduation for PG admission.
- A copy of 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- A copy of a graduation mark sheet if applying for a PG course
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs
- Other documents as per college /university norms.
Syllabus of Aviation Colleges in Bangalore
The curriculum of aviation courses is formed as per the industrial requirement so that students can get better job opportunities. The aviation colleges of Bangalore have well informed and experienced faculties that have designed a course curriculum in a manner that they are easy to understand. This will enhance the probabilities of employment after doing any aviation course from a particular institute in Bangalore. Below mentioned we have tried to write a general syllabus of few aviation courses so that you can take a better idea about aviation-related subjects.
B.Sc In Aviation Curriculum
- Air Regulation
- Aircraft and Engines
- Crew and Safety Management
- Aviation Security
- Air Traffic and Control Management
- Communication Skills
- Travel and Tourism
- Customer Care
- Personal Enhancement
- First Aid
- Practical Training
Diploma in Aviation Management Curriculum
- Organizational Behavior
- Mathematics for Engineering
- Cognitive process and problem
- Effective Communication
- Introduction to programming
- Engineering design
- Operation Planning
- Engineering Cost Decision
- Statistical Method of Engineering
- Distribution and Transportation
- Aerodynamics and Propulsion
- Aircraft System
- Avionic System
- Airline operations
Fees Structure of Aviation Colleges in Bangalore
The fees structure for aviation course in Bangalore varies from college to college. And course to course. The fees can be paid online or whatever mode mentioned by a college. Candidates must check the fees policy before making any payments as some colleges follow non–refundable policy in terms of admission fee and tuition fee. The minimum cost starts from 30 k P/A and goes till 3 lakh P/A. Certain scholarship and loan facilities are also granted by the college that is needed to be inquired at the time of admission.
Placement Status of Aviation Colleges in Bangalore
Placement of top Aviation Colleges in Bangalore assures 100% placement assistance in many renowned aviation organizations. Many colleges have a tie-up with national and international airlines like:
- Air Asia
- Jet Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Spice Jet
- Air India and many more
Who conducts their sin and off-campus placement test. The initial salary of an aviation graduate is up to 30 to 50 thousand per month. The salary grows with the work experience and generally reaches up to 2 lakh P/A.