Aviation Colleges in Delhi is providing an opportunity to choose a smart career choice. With growing, airlines/aviation sector aviation professionals are on demand. They are getting jobs on a good package and making a firm career ahead. In this article, we bring you the complete information about a list of aviation colleges in Delhi, eligibility criteria and admission process. Read the complete article below.
Aviation Colleges in Delhi – Information at Glance
Aspirants willing to make a career in the aviation industry must possess good communication skills. This is the basic thing these courses demand while rest will be learned during the course. Since this is a vast field student can make a career in aerospace, aviation or airline. The industry offers flying like the pilot, air hostess, ground staff like ticketing manager, admin manager, cargo manager, and various other designations. To achieve any of the positions there are many courses available in this stream.
How to Become Air Hostess Course after 12th
List Of Top Aviation Colleges in Delhi 2019
Here are the list best aviation colleges in Delhi. Students can pick the right college and get detailed fee structure just click on the link right before the college name.
One can choose their college on the basis of the following:
- Look for institute approvals.
- Is the course you are looking for is available or not?
- Are you eligible for a particular course?
- What is placement status?
What Is Admission Procedure in Delhi Aviation Colleges
The basic admission criteria of Aviation colleges in Delhi are as follows:
- Admissions in some top colleges are done on the basis of merit.
- The colleges also conduct interview and entrance exam while others take admission on the basis of qualifying examination.
- The merit is prepared on the basis of academic excellence.
- The application process starts in the month of May.
- Students have to present with their original documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates can register online through the official website or take brochure by visiting a college campus in person.
- Any information found irrelevant may lead to cancellation of the form.
- A copy of 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- A copy of a graduation mark sheet if applying for a PG course
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Other documents as per university norms.
Fees Structure of Aviation Colleges in Delhi
The fees structure varies from college to college and course to course. The fee can be paid semester wise or yearly as per the choice of the students. They can pay the fee online or available mode by the college. The basic course fee is 50k to 2 lakh P/A (other aviation courses) and for the pilot course, it is 3 lakh to 10 lakh. Some colleges also provide a scholarship to meritorious students and to the student who is from the weak economic background. Private colleges providing scholarship also includes tuition fee waiver or scholarship amount for further studies.
Aviation Courses in Delhi
The aviation college of Delhi offers a wide variety of courses. It is being advised to start after 12th so that students could get early industrial exposure and can make a firm career choice. The list of some popular courses offered by aviation colleges are:
- Diploma in Aviation Management
- Diploma in Airport Management
- Diploma in Ground Staff
- BBA in Aviation Management
- BBA in Airport Management
- BBA in Aviation Operations
- MBA in Aviation Management
- MBA in Airport Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service
- Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services