BBA in Airline and Airport Management Colleges in Delhi are getting into the limelight with vast job opportunities. In this article, we have mentioned the list of BBA Airport Management courses, top colleges, and their admission process, eligibility criteria. Read below to get detail information.
What Is BBA In Airline And Airport Management?
BBA in Airline and airport management is a 3 years undergraduate degree course. The course is designed to train and build managerial skills in the students. Under this course, the students will learn how to deal with the working and coordination of different departments. Further, they will get to know about different operations of departments like air traffic control and security, maintenance staff, cargo department, and many others.
How to Become Air Hostess Course after 12th
BBA In Airline And Airport Management Colleges In Delhi List 2019
It is important to get the right college. For this, we have mentioned the table where we have listed the top BBA in airline and airport management colleges in Delhi. We have given links so that students can easily visit the official website of a selected college.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – Defence Colony||Click Here|
|Aimfill International Institute||Click Here|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management – ILAM||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – South Extension||Click Here|
|Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd. – TIM||Click Here|
|Institute Of Clinical Research – [ICRI], New Delhi||Click Here|
|Marks Aviation and Marine Academy||Click Here|
BBA In Airline And Airport Management Colleges In Delhi Admission
- Admissions are done on the basis of marks scored in an intermediate class.
- Admissions are also done on the basis of score of SET 2019/UGAT 2019.
- Some reputed college also conducts their own entrance examination.
- The college also conducts interview and GD round.
- Admissions are also done through management quota.
- Seat reservation criteria as per government and university norms.
- Students must be 10+2 from recognized board.
- Applicants of any stream can apply.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Students must score minimum marks from 50 to 60 % and 45% for reserved category students.
BBA In Airline And Airport Management Colleges In Delhi Fee Structure
A fee of BBA in Airline and Airport Management colleges in Delhi is somewhere between 3lakh to 7 lakh P/A. The fee of admission through management quota goes till 10 lakh as it has limited seats and its direct admission. One can pay their fee semester wise or yearly as per the convenience. The payment will be decided by colleges and students have to pay according to the facility given by the college.
BBA In Airline And Airport Management Colleges In Delhi Placement
Colleges in Delhi have separate training & placement cell. The responsibility this department is to conduct seminars, workshops, internships and before placement talks. Some colleges also conduct soft skills training in which they prepare for the mock test for an interview .Students have been offered a package of INR 3 to 10 lakh that vary company to company.
BBA In Airline And Airport Management Syllabus
BBA in airline and airport management has the following subjects in its curriculum which is divided into six semesters.
- Communication Skills
- Soft skills
- Front office operations
- Management Process
- Basic of Aviation
- Travel Management
- Airport Operations
- Crew Management
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Airport Security Management
- Cargo Logistic Management
- Public Relations
- Aviation Law
- Air traffic Rules and regulations
- Services Marketing
- Customer Care Services
- Airline Business Management
The course curriculum has subjects like:
- Study of Functioning of Airports
- Staff Management
- Interdepartmental Working
- Management of emergency and Safety
- Cargo Management
- Aviation Technicalities
- The course also includes project works and a mandatory internship.
Skills That You Must Possess:
If you are thinking for Colleges in Delhi the following ability will be added on for this course.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Good Management skills
- Confident and charming personality