Seeking for BBA in Aviation courses? Then you should start seeking right BBA in Aviation Colleges in Delhi. For this, we are at your help. In this article, we have provided the list of colleges in Delhi, their admission process along with eligibility criteria and fee structure. Read the complete article below.
Top BBA in Aviation Colleges in Delhi 2019
We have formed a table in which we have mentioned a list of BBA in Aviation colleges in Delhi with the links so that students can easily access the official website.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|TMI Academy of Travel Tourism and Aviation Studies, Delhi||Click Here|
|Aimfill International Institute||Click Here|
|International Career Academy, Delhi||Click Here|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management – ILAM||Click Here|
|Marks Aviation and Marine Academy||Click Here|
|Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd. – TIM||Click Here|
|Institute of clinical research India, Delhi||Click Here|
Admission Process In Delhi BBA Aviation Colleges
- Applicants must be 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Some colleges also conduct their own entrance examination.
- Admission procedure generally starts May to June.
BBA in Aviation Colleges in Delhi Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Applicants can be from any discipline.
- One must have scored minimum 50% marks
- Students waiting for their 12th result can also apply.
BBA in Aviation Colleges in Delhi Fee Structure
Students must know that fee structure depends on college to college. The fee can be paid semester wise or yearly. The basic tuition fee ranges from 40k to 90 k per semester. If fee includes hostel, library or any other charge then it reaches up to 2 to 5 lakh P/A.
BBA in Aviation Colleges in Delhi Placement Criteria
The graduates can work on different profiles like Airport Manager /Assistant Manager, Cargo manager, Ground Staff Manager, Safety and Maintenance manager etc. Most graduates get jobs through training and placement cells of their colleges. Many companies come to recruit through these colleges and generally pay 3.5 to 7 lakh. The salary generally depends on the company and performance in the placement test.
BBA in Aviation Course
BBA in Aviation is 3 years undergraduate degree course. This course is designed specially to train for different roles performed in the aviation sector. With the expansion of the airline industry, there are many opportunities that are lying for aviation graduates. During this course, the students will learn every nits and grit of aviation management.
The curriculum of BBA in Aviation as follows:
- Functioning of Airport
- Staff Management
- Interdepartmental coordination
- Safety and Emergency Management
- Cargo Management
- Airport Management
- Aviation Technicalities
The course includes a practical session and internship as well.
BBA in Aviation Colleges Delhi – Syllabus in Detail
The syllabus may vary from college to college.
- Introduction to Management and Leadership
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Business Mathematics
- Business Computing
- Community Service I
- Business Communication I
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Economics I
- Business Statistics
- IATA Travel and Tourism (Foundation)
- Community Service II
- Marketing Management
- Research Methodology and Report Writing
- Airport Functions of Airlines
- Financial Management
- Business Economics II
- Open Elective I
- Business Communication II
- Consumer Behavior and Market Research
- Cargo Handling
- Programme Elective I
- Open Elective II
- Essentials of Strategic Management
- International Business
- Understanding of Aviation Business
- Dissertation I
- Summer Internship
- Industry Tour Report
- Programme Elective 2
- Programme Elective 3
- Airport Customer Services
- Aviation Marketing
- Human Resources
- Human Resource Management
- Dissertation I