Seeking Nursing colleges in Delhi? Need Some Help? We are happy to guide you. We have mentioned a list of government and private nursing colleges along with the admission procedure and every detail which will guide you to get the course.
List Of Best Nursing Colleges In Delhi 2019
Choosing the right nursing college is a real challenge because students and parents don’t know which college they should pick up. Whether going for a mouth to mouth advertising or to check each and every college’s website which is listed on a Google page or to visit a college campus. We understand your concern and have framed the list of nursing colleges. You can check the list below and select your college from the mentioned list.
Private Nursing College In Delhi List
The private nursing colleges in Delhi may or may not be expensive. This is because private colleges have additional facilities that help in getting the best placement in the industry. If you are looking for private colleges you can check the list given below.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee Structure||Address||Affiliation|
|Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi||Click Here||Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Puspvihar Sector 3 New Delhi 110017, India||Delhi Pharmaceutical Science and Research University|
|Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Delhi||Click Here||A-34, Pankha Road Colony Uttam Nagar, Near East Metro Station, Delhi, 110059||Delhi Pharmaceutical Science and Research University|
|Holy Family College of Nursing, New Delhi||Click Here||Okhla Road, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025||University of Delhi|
|Om Paramedical and Technical Education, Delhi||Click Here||A-26, First Floor, Palam Extension SBI Wali Gali, Sector – 7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075||Singhania University|
|Lakshmi Bai Batra College of Nursing, Delhi||Click Here||55A, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Vayusenabad, New Delhi, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|S K College of Nursing, Delhi||Click Here||Main Thana Road, 1st floor, mini muthoot gold loan building Near Syndicate Bank, Najafgarh, New Delhi||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Institute of Para Medical Technology, Delhi||Click Here||Plot No. 154/106, Pahari Street Number 5, Chatterpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074||NIMS University, Jaipur|
|Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences, Delhi||Click Here||D-237, Vivek Vihar Phase I, Vivek Vihar, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh 110095||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Salokaya College of Nursing, Delhi||Click Here||Plot No. 1147, Salokaya Building, Near Rithala Metro Station, Rohini Rithala, New Delhi, Delhi||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi||Click Here||Sector 16 C, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Govt Nursing College In Delhi List
Government nursing colleges in India is affordable as they being looked after state government. The government colleges have experienced faculties and have good practical exposure. Select your college the list given below.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee Structure||Address||Affiliation|
|Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi||Click Here||Mehrauli – Badarpur Road, Near Batra Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi||Click Here||Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Note – While going through your college please see if your course is approved by educational organizations of India like AICT, UGC or Indian Nursing Council of India or any other relevant organization.
What Is Nursing Course in Delhi?
Nursing course is a profession related to the health care sector. The major working is focused on taking care of individuals, families, and communities so that they can maintain and overcome related health issues. The main aim of the nursing course is to maintain health quality in India. For this, the courses are managed under INC i.e. Indian Nursing Council which is a recognized body for nursing education in India. It offers authenticity to all the nursing courses offered in India. After getting a nursing degree a person is eligible to work as a nurse in any hospital.
Top Nursing Courses In Delhi at UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral level
- B.Sc Nursing
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- A.N.M (Auxiliary nurse and Midwife course)
- Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Diploma in Cardiothoracic Nursing
- Diploma in Operation Theater Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- M.SC – Nursing
- M.Sc. – Medical-Surgical Nursing
- M.Sc. – Mental Health Nursing
- M.Sc. Midwifery Nursing
- M.Sc. – Obsbatical & Gynecological Nursing
- M.Sc -Nursing in OBG
- M.Sc -Nursing (Paedritics Nursing)
- M.Sc -Nursing (Psychiatry)
- M.Sc -Nursing in CHN
- M.Sc. in Child Health Nursing
- M.Sc. in Community Health Nursing
- M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing
- M.Sc. in Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
- M.Sc. in Pediatric Nursing
- PhD in Nursing
Some reputed private health centers in Delhi also offer nursing courses. The certificate course generally is of 6 months to 1 year of duration whereas degree courses are between 2 to 4 years of duration.
Best Nursing College In Delhi Admission
- Admission to nursing colleges in Delhi is based on the merit of a qualifying examination.
- Admissions are also taken on the basis of entrance examination conducted by nursing colleges.
- The registration process starts from mid-May/July 2019.
- The registration form can be downloaded from an official website or students can get it from the designated centers (Vary college to college). Students can apply online as well (vary from college to college registration process)
- Must be 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Must have subjects like biology, physics, chemistry, and English as one of the subjects.
- Must be 17 to 35 years of age.
- Students of SC/ST or other category candidates will be given age relaxation (Vary college to college).
- Must have scored minimum 50% marks in last qualifying examination.
- A copy of 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- A copy of a graduation mark sheet if applying for a PG course
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Address proof
- Category certificate(if required)
- Medical Certificate (vary college to college)
- Other documents as per university guidelines.
Nursing Colleges In Delhi Fees Structure
The fess structure of nursing colleges in Delhi depends on the factors like:
- Type of college
- Type of Nursing course
- Ranking of the College
- Any other additional courses
The basic tuition fees of nursing colleges are 30k P/A to 1 Lakh P/A which goes till goes 2 lakh (final semester). Fees once paid will be refunded under fees refund policy that varies from college to college.
Placement of Nursing Colleges In Delhi
The nursing colleges in Delhi are equipped with training and placement team which is handled by selective professionals who are responsible to conduct placement test in the campus. They also organize internships, seminars, guest lectures, workshops, pre-placement talks etc. Nursing professionals generally are hired on a package of INR 10k to 25k a month. Some top recruiters are
- Metro Hospitals and many others.