Hi Readers! We bring you our new article on Best Paramedical Colleges in Dehradun. Yes! We take care of our readers’ requirement and write each and every article with a motive to help the students with their careers. This blog is related to paramedical colleges of Dehradun. We have further mentioned all the related details by sticking the list of some Top paramedical colleges of Dehradun. To get all the rich information read the blog mentioned below.
For Admission Help Connect @09717134336
List Of Best Paramedical Colleges In Dehradun
The paramedical education has disciplines like Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Occupational therapy, X-ray, Dental Hygienists, optometry and ophthalmic assistant and many others. To start your career in paramedical you have to start with choosing the right college for yourself. Below mentioned is the list of best paramedical colleges in Dehradun. Students can go through the colleges and select accordingly.
The science that deals with pre-medical emergencies are called paramedical science and person who is working in this field is called paramedics. The core areas of working are basically to deal with medical emergencies like spine injury, evaluation of burn, accidental cases etc. A paramedical professional is termed as Paramedic. They play a major roll in dealing with any kind of medical emergencies outside or inside the hospital. The role of a paramedic is full of responsibilities and working in this field is full of rush and hush. So, if you are interested to make a career in this field then you have to act and must have a clear vision with the stream you want to work in.
Best Paramedical Colleges In Dehradun Admission procedure
- Admissions in Best Paramedical Colleges in Dehradun are done on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Some colleges conduct their own written examination or take the valid score of state/national level medical entrance test.
- The admission may be followed by the interview or counselling.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of the program.
- Students must fill the examination form before the deadline.
- Candidates can register themselves online and offline by downloading from (depending on college to college).
Documents Required For Admission In Best Paramedical Colleges In Dehradun
- Minimum Qualifying Marks sheets/certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Passport size photographs
- Other certificates as per university/college norms
Eligibility Criteria of Paramedical Colleges In Dehradun
- Applicant must be 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Candidate must have PCMB or PCM as the subjects (depending on the course)
- Applicants must have obtained 45 % marks.
- Candidate must be graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 50 % marks (PG course).
- Applicant must have done graduation from any recognized board (for admission to PG course).
Courses Offered In Best Paramedical Colleges In Dehradun
In paramedical courses, students are trained for dealing with types of emergencies and providing them with each and every educational facility so that they can become trained medical professionals. A paramedical professional helps in improving health care quality by assisting with doctors. There are many courses offered by paramedical colleges in Dehradun. These courses are generally divided into UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate level. The lists of few Paramedical courses are as follows:
Duration – 3 to 4 years
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- Bachelors of Radiation
- Bachelors of Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc.in Dialysis
- B.Sc.in X-Ray Technology
- B.Sc.in Optometry
- B.Sc.in Operation Theatre
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc.in Medical Record
- B.Sc.in Anesthesia
- B.Sc.in Medical Imaging
- B.Sc.in medical Lab Technology
Duration – 1 to 3 years
- Diploma In Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Anesthesia
- Diploma in OT Technician
- Diploma in Nursing Care
- Diploma in Dental Hygienists
- Diploma in Dialysis
Duration – 6 months to 2 years
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
- Certificate in X-Ray
- Certificate – Technician / Lab Assistant
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
Duration – 2 to 3 years
- PG/PG Diploma Courses
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Radiodiagnosis
- MD in Anesthesia
- Master in Physiotherapy
- PG Diploma in Anesthesiology
- PG Diploma in Child Care
- Masters of Pharmacy
- Masters of Hospital Administration
- M.Sc. Nursing
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- Masters of Occupational Therapy
Best Paramedical Colleges In Dehradun Fees Structure
The fees of paramedical colleges in Dehradun vary course to course. The basic tuition fee structure is affordable starting from INR 65,000 to INR 80,000 lakh P/A. Students can pay their fees semester wise or of whole year as per feasibility. One can also check for fees concession as a domicile holder and also look for the scholarship provided by some colleges for meritorious students.
Placement In Best Paramedical Colleges In Dehradun
Paramedical Colleges in Dehradun has separate training and placement cell that helps the students to get good employment opportunities. The training and placement cell is responsible for organizing industrial visits, summer training, conducting a seminar of renowned medical organizations and also grooming session that helps the students to prepare themselves for the professional world. Students are being placed in many reputed organizations like Apollo Hospital, Fortis, Ranbaxy, Manipal Hospital and many others. Paramedics can earn around INR 2 lakh to INR 10 lakh P/A and salary increases with the increase in experience.