Are you a hotel management aspirant just after 12th? Looking for BHM Colleges in Pune? Then this article will guide you with the basics of Hotel management course. Also, we have mentioned all the relevant information about BHM Colleges in Pune with the admission process, eligibility criteria, syllabus and much more. Read the complete article below.
BHM Colleges In Pune List 2019
Mentioned below is the list of BHM Colleges in Pune. Students can select their colleges and can go through the website form the link given in the table. Students can check the course availability and authentication of a particular college.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|UEI Global, Pune||Click Here|
|Ajeenkya Dy Patil University – [ADYPU], Pune||Click Here|
|School of Hotel Management, Ajeenkya D Y Patil University,||Click Here|
BHM Colleges In Pune Admission
- Admissions to BHM colleges in Pune are done on the basis of class 12th merit.
- Some colleges take a valid score of NCHMCT JEE 2019 or UGAT 2019.
- Some top colleges also conduct their own entrance examination.
- Candidates can apply in the month of April / May.
- An academic session generally starts from July
- Applicants can apply online or offline mode whichever facility is given by colleges.
- Candidates must be 12th passed out from recognized board.
- Students from any discipline can apply.
BHM Colleges In Pune Fees Structure
Pune is a city of opportunities and famous for government and private hotel management colleges. The fees of these colleges vary on the basis of whether the college is private or government. The basic tuition fee in government colleges is 1 lakh (total) while tuition fee of private institute if 2 to 5 lakh (total). Admission is taken through management quota the fees go up to 10 lakh.
Career And Scope In BHM Course
BHM is one of the most opted courses after 12th. It gives many opportunities for the graduates so that they can make a firm career choice. It has academic programs that deal with many domains like:
- Hospitality Management
- Customer Service Management
- Business Management
- HR management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Inventory management and Purchasing
- Sales Management
BHM is all about the study of the hospitality industry as a whole where students are given learning about sub-department of the hotel management industry. It gives many academic options like students can pursue their masters after bachelors or else can work in hotels as a manager, air hostess and flight steward, cruise ships etc. Students will get placed in top Hotel groups like:
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt.Ltd.
- Accor Hotels India
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- The Oberoi Group
- Indian Hotels and Resorts
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd
- InterContinental Hotel Group
Hotel professional graduates can get a salary between 2.3 to 7 lakh P/A. With the increase in experience, the salary goes up to 1 lakh P/A.