If you are Looking for colleges in Dehradun for BBA? Then you are on a correct page because we are here to guide you with colleges that offer BBA course in Dehradun and you will get every related detail as well. Read our complete blog below. BBA is a UG course which is divided into 3 to 4 years and 6 to 8 semesters. The average fees of the course are 20k to 1.5 lacs. the average salary of 2.5 lakh P/A to 7lakh P/A. Students who are planning for BBA course nowadays as they are interested in business and are curious about how it works. They are very well aware that business is the way of making lump sum money. After doing BBA one can be an entrepreneur or can get in the field of business and management.
For Admission Help Connect @09717134336
Colleges In Dehradun For BBA 2019
There many colleges in Dehradun that offers BBA course. The course is being offered with every essential detail and industrial requirements. The criteria of curriculum vary from college to college as private and government colleges follow a different curriculum. Students can go through the list of BBA colleges in Dehradun and can choose the relevant college as per their choice.
Admission Process Of Colleges In Dehradun For BBA
- The admission to BBA course in Dehradun is done through an entrance examination or through the merit in the qualifying exam.
- Admissions are also done directly on the basis of interview or management quota seats.
- Candidates need to apply before the last date of registration.
- It is to be noted that Registration does not guarantee admission.
- 10+2 from a recognized board.
- One should have English as one of the subjects.
- Students must have secured 50 to 60% marks in +2.
How to Apply In BBA Colleges Of Dehradun
To apply in colleges in Dehradun for BBA candidates can apply online or offline as per college processing. Candidates need to attach all the documents while applying for the course.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks sheets/certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (vary from college to college)
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Category certificate (vary from college to college)
Fees Structure Of Colleges In Dehradun For BBA
The fees structure of college of BBA courses vary from college to college. Fees once paid will not be refunded. A BBA fee in Dehradun of government colleges is 30K P/A to 1 lakh P/A and private colleges are 2 lakh to 5 lakh P/A. The fee can paid via modes provided by colleges that can be DD, NET banking, credit/debit cards /cheques etc.
Why to Choose BBA Degree in Dehradun
- Offers more specialization than basic course of management
- Prepares you to adapt managerial roles.
- Offers good job opportunities
- Provides early learning in terms of industrial exposure
Placement of Colleges in Dehradun for BBA
Placements of BBA course in the colleges of Dehradun are good. Many students are being placed in top-notch organizations with the starting salary of 2.5 lakh P/A to 7lakh P/A. The colleges have separate training and placement cell where students are given soft skills training and are prepared for placement tests. Some renowned recruiters are:
- Mc Kinsey and Company
BBA Course Details
BBA or Bachelors of administration is a UG course which is of 3 to 4 years of duration. The maximum duration of this course is 5 years for the students who will do this course through correspondence or distance learning. This course is all about management and business administration. It trains students to develop communication skills with practical exposure in the form of summer internship and industrial visits. After completing this course, one can work as a financial analyst, business development executive, project manager (IT), Data Analyst, Business Development, SAP Consultant etc.
Lis of Some BBA Courses
- BBA – Human Resource Management
- BBA – Marketing
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Retail Management
- BBA in International Business
- BBA Banking and Insurance
- BBA In Banking and Finance
- BBA in Aviation
- BBA – Hotel Management
- BBA – Digital Marketing
- BBA in Banking
BBA Courses in Dehradun – Highlights
|Admission Process||AIMA UGAT (Undergraduate aptitude test )/or entrance test of a particular college or direct admission|
|Accreditation body for BBA Course||AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)|
|Eligibility criteria||10+2 in any discipline|
|Fees Structure||30 k P/A to 3 lakh P/A|
Syllabus of BBA
BBA Course is designed to disseminate knowledge of business administration. The curriculum includes quizzes, class test, viva, presentations, submission of assignments, the performance of computer lab and practical. Colleges in Dehradun for BBA course also emphasis on local projects /internship which is carried out in the fourth semester(varies ). The course is divided into 8 semesters that are mentioned below:
- Human Resource Management 1
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods 1
- Computer Application
- Effective Communication
- Managerial Economics I
- Business Law I
- The principal of Management II
- Management Accounting II
- Business Law II
- Management Accounting II
- Business Environment
- Family Business Management
- Project Work
- Quantitative Methods II
- Managerial Economics II
- Financial Management I
- Effective Communication II
- Human Resource Management II
- Operation Management
- Marketing Management
- Direct Taxes
- Indirect Taxes
- Research Methodology in Management
- Environment Management
- International Marketing
- Export/Import Management
- Public Relation Management
- Project Management
- Management of Services
- Retail Management
- Rural Marketing
- Supply Chain/logistics management
- Management of Co-Operative and NGO
- Business Decision Management
- Business Strategy for Entrepreneurship
- Market Research
- Financial Management II
- Management of small-scale Industries