Looking for medical colleges in Dehradun? This article will help you as it is infused with best of the information regarding Medical Colleges of Dehradun with links. You can click on the links and get all the admission and course details of a particular medical college in Dehradun.
For Admission Help Connect @09717134336
List of Top Medical Colleges In Dehradun 2019
The Medical field is one the reputed professional career in India and Abroad. This field requires a lot of hard work and deep study and if done properly one can earn in the lump sum. Though the Medical course is not limited to MBBS it has many fields. So students who are curious to study medicines, diseases, formulation, and diagnosis then this field is best for them. Mentioned below is the list of Medical Colleges in Dehradun. Students can go through it and select their college according to the availability of the course.
Medical Colleges In Dehradun Admission Process
- Admission in Medical Colleges of Dehradun for UG courses will be done on the basis of NEET 2019.
- PG admission is on the basis of the score of NEET PG.
- Rest of the medical courses will be done on the basis of the merit of the qualifying exam.
- Admission will be given to those students who will meet all the eligibility criteria of a particular course.
- MBBS admission is done on the basis of NEET UG followed by counselling of state and central committee.
- Few medical colleges in Dehradun may conduct CBT(computer-based test) followed by an interview for the admission to B.SC, BOT, BPT, BPO, and Diploma courses (to be checked)
- Few colleges also offer distant learning courses like PGDG, PGDFM, DFID, and M.Med courses.
- The admission will be granted on the basis of merit.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Medical Colleges in Dehradun
- Applicants must be 10+2 from recognized board.
- Must have PCMB/PCB as the subjects in 10+2
- Must attain a valid score of NEET 2019(depending on course)
- Must possess a minimum 50 % marks last qualifying examination.
- Some courses may require a graduate of science(B.Sc)
Medical Colleges in Dehradun offers certificate courses, medical diploma courses, bachelor’s degree courses, post graduation courses and other certified courses to boost the profile. Students can go for UG courses after 12th and PG course after graduation. One can attain a degree in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, MD, M.S, DM B.Pharm, B.Sc, BPT, BOT, Nursing etc. The few lists of different medical courses given are as follows:
- Bachelors of medicine
- Doctorate of Medicine
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- Doctorate of Medicine (biochemistry)
- Masters of surgery
- B.sc Nursing
- BUMS (Unani medicine)
The admission to these medical courses will be done on the basis of entrance exam or merit in the qualifying examination.
Dehradun Medical College Fees Structure
Fee structure of Medical Colleges in Dehradun is quite affordable and has easy payment methods. One can pay online /offline (to be enquired). MBBS Fees is INR 5.33 lakh P/A (varies from college to college) whereas for the other courses fee structure is up to INR 1.14 lac/year. The fees once paid will be refunded under fees refund policy.
The placement in the medical field depends on the type of course and colleges one has opted. The salary goes up to INR 50 K P/M and with experience one can earn up to INR 1 to 2 lakh P/M. The top recruiting medical organization that visits medical college of Dehradun for recruitment:
- Biota Holdings Limited
- Black mores
- CSL Limited
- Cochlear Limited
- Health Scope
- Hexal Australia
- NIB Holdings
- Prima Biomed
- Sigma Pharmaceutical