Hello readers! This is our new blog on Delhi scholarship. In this write up you will get each and every detail about this scholarship like eligibility, the deadline to apply, list of top scholarship and many more. To know more read our complete sections written especially for you. You can also comment for your queries in the section mentioned at the last of this page.
What is Delhi Scholarship?
Every year Delhi Government Publish different scholarship schemes for the students of Delhi. There are many schemes that are running for deserving students who want to pursue their schooling or higher studies. The schemes are also fro all category (SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General etc) students.
Delhi Scholarship aims at offering financial assistance to the weak economic background. The scheme is also available for the girl students who hold a strong academic background. If you want to apply for this scheme you can apply online. Do not forget to enrol before the deadline mentioned in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Scholarship
To apply you have to meet the eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that there are many scholarships running for Delhi students. Each scheme has different eligibility criteria. Below mentioned we have provided you with general eligibility which goes with almost every Delhi Scholarship scheme.
- Candidates must be a Domicile Holder or have a permanent address /resident of Delhi state.
- You must be from SC/ST/OBC category.
- You must be studying from a recognized college or University of Jharkhand state.
- An annual family should not exceed more than 2.5 lakh for SC/ST candidates. INR 1.5 lakh for OBC candidates and INR 1 lakh for EBC.
Delhi Scholarship Online Application
If you want to apply for Delhi Scholarship then you need to apply before the application last date. Follow the mentioned step to apply.
- The First Step is you need to visit the official website of Delhi Scholarship.
- Then click on “Student’s Option’.
- Read all the instructions before applying.
- Fill the mandatory information like Full Name, Mobile Number, Valid E-Mail ( for future respond) and password etc. Also, fill the details about your institute.
- After the complete registration process, you will get the account activation link on your email account that is mentioned during the registration.
- After complete registration, you can check the status of your scheme.
Documents to be attached with a registration form
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (for minority self-declaration)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Details students (Aadhaar Card Link)
- Previous year mark sheet
- Fees Structure
- Fees Receipt (If Applicable)
- Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
Delhi Scholarship Important Dates
|Starting Application Form||1/12/2019|
|Last Date of the application||31st /3/2019|
Terms and Conditions of Delhi Scholarship
Delhi scholarship has certain terms and conditions on the basis of which it is distributed. The terms and conditions are as follows:
- The income of the candidate’s family does not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A. The income latest salary slip in case of parent/guardian in government service.
- Applicants of Minority community should be resident of Delhi for the past three years and should upload proof like EPIC Card, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Landline telephone bill of MTNL, Driving license issued by GNCTD and domicile certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi is required.
- In the case of minority Community candidates, a declaration by guardian/parent in the prescribed format that his son/daughter belongs to a particular Community require to be uploaded on the portal.
- The school/college in which the candidate is studying should be recognized/affiliation with Dept. of Education, Govt of Municipal local bodies of Delhi/NCT of Delhi.
- Repeaters in a particular class are not eligible to apply.
- Students from class 1st to 5th can reimburse their fees regardless of marks. But in the case of class 6th to 12th, tuition fees and other compulsory fees will be reimbursed only to those scoring 50% and above marks and having not less than 80% attendance in the previous year.
- Students with family income up to INR 60,000 P/A will be eligible for 100% reimbursement while those with parental income INR 60,000 to INR 200000 P/A will be eligible for 75% reimbursement of fees paid by the applicant.
- Bank Account should be in the name of the student (Joint Bank Account with parent/guardian is also permissible)
- One can apply online through E-district portal of NIC Delhii.e www.edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in with attached mandatory documents.
List of Delhi Scholarship
To get you more informed we have listed some top Delhi scholarships for you. Go through our list and select your scholarship.
JH Education Private limited is offering Delhi University Stipendium Scholarship2019. The scholarship aims at offering financial assistance for class12th students. It is given for the schools in India and abroad. Total of 20 students will be selected on the basis of the question asked in the application form. Students of 12th and aspiring candidates to start course from Delhi University can apply. The selected candidates will get 100% tuition fees waiver. The deadline to apply is 31st January 2019.
This scheme is offered by the Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of NCT of Delhi. It is offered to the students of class and 10th of SC community. Domicile holder of Delhi under this scheme can get up to INR 1000 P/A. To get maximum benefits students can before 28th February 2019.
Legislative Assembly of the National Territory of Delhi if offering this scheme. The main aim of this Scholarship is to create valuable research and reference material for the use of lawmakers and stakeholders. The scheme is for the youth holding an excellent academic award. If you are planning to apply then you have to be between the age of 21st to 31st years of age. Selected candidates can earn up to 1 lakh P/M. Deadline to apply for this fellowship is 7/March/2019.
4) Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019-20
The Scholarship is offering to class 11th to P.H.D. Basically, It is available for weaker background students. You are eligible for this scholarship if you are from a minority background and your family income should not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A. You can apply for this scholarship before 31st October 2019.
Uniform Subsidy to School students, Delhi opens an application for the students of weak sections of society. The main aim of the scheme is to provide cash subsidy to the students of government or aided school. This scheme has provided relief to the underprivileged sections who cannot afford the education in terms of books, uniform, fee etc. Students of the nursery to 12th government or aided school can apply. Rewards between INR 1100 to 1500 P/A. Apply before 31st November 2019.
The Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019 is also known as “ Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2019”. This scheme is for girl students belonging to the minority communities. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the girls who are meritorious and belong to a minority. To apply you should be a girl whose annual family income should be not more than 2 lakh P/A. The scholarship carries variable rewards. Apply before the deadline 30th September 2019.
Applications are open by Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Government of Delhi. Only class 1st to 12th students are eligible for this scheme. You will get fees reimbursement only if you are a domicile holder of Delhi. Also, your family annual income should be less than 2 lakh P/A. Apply before 10th /April/2019.
Directorate of Education, Government of National Capital Territory (NCT), Delhi invites all the application from deserving candidates to apply for Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students, Delhi 2018-19. If you are from backward class from class 1to 12th then you are eligible to apply.
If you are belonging to SC/ST/Minority categories, the scholarship will be offered from class 1st and for OBC it is from class 6th onwards. The application process is offline through the student’s respective school. Deadline to apply is 31st November 2019.
The Government of NCT of Delhi is offering this scholarship. If you are from SC/ST/OBC/Minority community then you can take the privilege of this scheme. Also, you are if you are from class 1st to class12th then also you can apply. A reward of INR 200 per month comes under this scholarship. To enjoy properly apply before 28/Feb/2019.
If you belong to OBC category and studying in class1st to 10th then this scheme is for you. Offered by Government of NCT of Delhi with an aim to provide financial assistance to the students of OBC background. You are eligible for the scholarship only when your family income is 2.5 lakh P/A. If you are selcetd then you will get financial assistance up to INR 500P/M. Apply before 28th /Feb/2019.
12) Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2018-19, Delhi
If you belong to OBC category and studying in class 11th and above then this scheme is for you. Offered by the Department of Welfare of SC/ST/OBC with an aim to provide financial assistance to the students of OBC background. You are eligible for the scholarship only when your family income is 1.5 lakh P/A. Apply before 28th /Feb/2019.
13) Financial Assistance to Educationally Backward Minority Students, 2018-19, Delhi
The scheme is offered by Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi. The scheme is for the backwards minority students especially Muslims and Neo -Buddhist only. Student’s annual income should be less than INR 1 lakh P/A and must be studying in class 1st to12th. Award up to INR 600 P/A is given under this scholarship. Apply before INR 30/Nov/2019.