Digital Gujarat Scholarship is an initiative taken by the government of Gujarat and its subsidiary departments to upgrade the education level of Gujarat. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who are from economically weaker and underprivileged background. There are many Gujarat scholarships that are running under many sections like for girls, for SC/ST/OBC/minorities students and much more. These different scholarships of Gujarat have given benefits to many meritorious students who are aiming for the higher studies till research level. In the section below check the list of digital gujarat online scholarships with its last date, registration form.
List of Digital Gujarat Scholarships 2018-19 Last Date
Below mentioned is the list of Digital Gujarat Scholarship which is running under various departments. To apply for any of the scholarship students must be domicile holder of Gujarat. Other than this, candidates have to follow many other criteria to apply for any scholarship. Students of class 11th to PG/Diploma level can apply for a scholarship under any scheme. Check out our curated list of Gujarat scholarships from the table below and select your eligible scheme.
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship Provider Name||Last Date To Apply|
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana||Education Department , Government of Gujarat||June-Aug|
|Scholarship to disabled students||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment , Gujarat||June – Aug|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Girls NTDNT||Jul – Aug|
|Post SSC boys Scholarship NTDNT||June – Aug|
|Educational Assistance for NTDNT students Studying in self financed colleges||June – Aug|
|Post SSC Girls Scholarship SEBC||Jul – Aug|
|Food Bill Assistance to SC Students||June – Aug|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Boys SEBC||June – Aug|
|Higher Secondary Minority Scholarship||Jul – Aug|
|Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil and Ph.D students SEBC||Jul – Aug|
Digital Gujarat Portal Scholarship Registration Procedure
To register for any Digital Gujarat Scholarship candidates need to follow the mentioned steps:
Step 1– Registering with Gujarat Portal
- Visit the official website of digital Gujarat.
- Click on the “Login Button”
- New users have to click on “New Registration”.
- Existing user can login with their E.mail.ID, Aadhar number or mobile number.
- New user will have to register their details and save the information.
- Now an otp number will generated.
- Enter the OPT to complete the registration.
Step 2 – Updating all the information
- Once you fill enter OTP, and then you will redirected to update the page.
- Enter the relevant information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and click on update.
Digital Gujarat Scholarships Login
- Login to your registered account.
- Select the scholarship through filter service section.
- Choose the language of application.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on an application form.
- Click on “Continue Service”.
- Fill all the information on a form.
- Attach all the documents.
- Submit the application form.
Gujarat Scholarship Eligibility & Rewards
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana|
|Scholarship to disabled students|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Girls NTDNT|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (NTDNT)|
|Educational Assistance for NTDNT students Studying in self financed colleges|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC)|
|Food Bill Assistance to SC Students|
|Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC)|
|Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)|
|Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil and Ph.D. students (SEBC)|
Note– Only those candidates will be selected who will meet the eligibility criteria of particular scholarship
Digital Gujarat Portal Details
However, For any queries you can contact Gujarat Portal Helpdesk number – 18002335500. Students can come up with any queries related to application form and uploading of relevant documents.