EBC Scholarship 2018-19 Maharashtra is offered by Maharashtra Government for economically backward class (EBC) students. EBC Scholarship 2018-19 is also known as Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme. In this article, we have tried to put each and every detail about EBC scholarship. We provide complete details about eligibility criteria, online registration, last date of form filling, affidavit format. Hence, one can download application form officially from mahadbtmahait.gov.in here.
EBC form 2019 available online for Maharashtra students.
What is EBC Scholarship 2019?
EBC scholarship stands for Economically Backward Class which is offered under the government of Maharashtra with an aim to offer higher education to the students who are from an economically weak society. Under this scholarship students will get fees concession up to 100% for the UG, PG and diploma level courses in engineering, medical, agriculture, etc. Students can apply online clearing each and every eligibility criteria to avoid any cancellation. Only students who are from underprivileged society can apply for this scholarship.
EBC Scholarship 2019 Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to go through the eligibility criteria so to avoid any kind of cancellations which are as follows :
- Holding Migration Certificate: Applicants should be the domicile holder of Maharashtra State and Karnataka state and Karnataka state border can apply.
- Family Income: Family income should not be less than 8 lakh P/A.
- EBC Scholarship For Open Category: EBC scholarship is available for all the students belonging to categories like Open/Maratha, SC, ST, OBC, NT, VJ, General category students are also available.
Available Courses For The Scholarship
- Courses approved by (Government /university/AICTE, PCI/COA/MCI/NCTE).
- Professional and non-professional courses that come under Directorate of Higher education government /non-government aided/partially aided-unaided/permanent unaided college and non–agriculture universities and sub-centers (Excluding private universities /self-financed private universities).
List Of Courses One Is Eligible To Apply
Diploma: Engineering, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, and Catering Technology
Graduation: Engineering, Pharmacy, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Architecture
Post Graduation: MBA, MMS, MCA
Medical Education: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUM, BPTH, BOTH & Nursing
Agriculture: Diploma in Agriculture, a degree in agriculture & related subjects, fruit cultivation, Bio-Tech, Food Technology, Agriculture Management, Post-graduation in Agriculture & related subjects.
Animal, Fish & Milk Dept: Diploma in Animal & Milk, Degree in Animal, Milk, Fish Science, Post-graduation in the animal.
Required Documents to Apply
- Candidates must have Aadhaar card linked with a bank account.
Graduate and Postgraduate
- Minimum 50% marks in 12th if family income is between 2.5 lakh to 8 lakh P/A.
- No percentage criteria if family income is less than 2.5 lakh.
50% marks in 10th if annual family income is between INR 2.5 lakh to 8 lakh P/A
Who is Eligible For EBC Scholarship 2019?
- Applicant should not get any other scholarship or stipend.
- An applicant who has taken admission in distance education, virtual learning, and part-time courses.
- Candidates should not have a gap of 2 years.
- Applicant should clear every semester or annual exam.
Who is not Eligible?
- Candidates involving another scheme.
- Candidates who flung /year drop for two or more than two years.
- Child number 3 & above.
EBC Online form – Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit to the relevant college.
- Admission confirmation letter
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Holder
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Link
Note –Applicants need to take out of printout of the filled application form. Also, take signature, attach required documents and undertaking. Two copies along with documents are to be submitted to the concerned institution and the third one should be returned as an acknowledgment.
EBC Scholarship Last Date
The last tentative date to apply for EBC Scholarship 2018-19, Maharashtra is 25/5/2019.
Download EBC scholarship application form– Click Here
Top EBC Scholarships Available For Maharashtra Students
We Provide the List of Upcoming Maharashtra Scholarship available on mahadbtmahait.gov.in portal.
Maintenance Allowance to Sainik School BC Students
Under this scheme, the Sainik School BC students are provided with maintenance allowance for their studies. The main of this scholarship is to assure that students can join military forces and national protection Prabodhini. Students who are studying in Sainik school of Maharashtra can apply. Their family annual income should be less than 2 lakh P/A. Students must apply through official website [email protected]The scholarship will be available in the month of February next year.
Apply Online – Click Here
Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT SBC (Special Backward Class) Students
This schaorships is offered by the government of Maharashtra to the student who belongs to the VJ NT/SBC category. The schaorships is given to high school students with no age and income limit. Candidates can apply online to visit the official website. It is offered by Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra. One can apply before last date i.e. 31st December 2019 (tentative).
Apply Now – Click Here
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Vasatrigruha Nirvah Bahatta Scheme
This schemes offered by the Department of Technical Education. It is offered to students who are pursuing their professional courses from a government institution. The students will enjoy various benefits and rewards from INR 8 k to 20k. Candidates must apply before the last date to avoid any rejections.
Apply Online – Click Here
Rajshree Sahu Scholarship (EBC)
This scheme is running under Directorate of technical education Govt. of Maharashtra. It invites all the application of around the state from economically backward students. They must have got admission through CAP and their family income should not be less than 8 lakh P/A. Only two-child form a family are allowed to take benefits. Students must submit their hardcopy along with documents to the college office before 30th /August/2019.
Apply Now – Click Here
Golden Jubilee Pre Matriculation Schaorships to SC Students, Maharashtra
The scheme is offered by the Maharashtra Government for the SC students who are studying in class 9th and are willing to study more. Interested students can fill the form by visiting the official website of the scheme. You will get each and every detail about this at www.applesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
EBC Scholarship Helpline/mahadbtmahait.gov.in
For any kind of query or problem related to the application form, applicants can contact on below-mentioned details.
Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Dept.
Phone No.- 18001025311
E.Mail ID- [email protected]
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
Directorate of Technical Education Dept.
Administrative query – Phone: 022-30233484/479
Email: [email protected]
Note – To check your status login to MahaDBT portal and check your application status.