EPass Karnataka Scholarship Status 2019 is available @karepass.cgg. gov.in which is the official portal. E Pass i.e. Electronic payment and Application system of the scholarship is a new and very different scheme of government of Karnataka to offer the students belonging to backward classes. It is an online distribution of Post Matric Scholarships through e pass application which is one of the important welfare measures of the government of Karnataka. The system links all the welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary School leaving certificate, Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarship. The process ensures hassle-free delivery of scholarships. Read more to get every detail.
What Is EPass Karnataka Scholarship Status?
Karnataka state yearly offers financial assistance to the students who are willing to take their education ahead and want to make their future bright. The main aim of this scholarship is to promote education in the state by supporting meritorious and deserving students. The state government of Karnataka has introduced this E Pass scholarship system to make sure that every student is encouraged to study hard. Through this scholarship students according to their eligibility can apply for pre and Post Matric scholarship. Under the scheme, students who are from category and lower backward sections can apply and also who are domicile holder of Karnataka. Besides, students can check their scholarship status also from the same portal.
Who Can Apply for EPass Karnataka Scholarship?
Under this scholarship student who is in the pursuing B.Sc., B.A, B.Com, and B.E/B. Tech or any other courses can apply for e Pass Scholarship.
- Student’s parent’s / guardian’s annual income must not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A.
- Candidates preferably belong to SC/ST category.
- Applicant must have a minimum 75% attendance in the required course.
- Candidates pursuing Post Matric course can apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship can be filled online only
- Student’s Adhaar Card is mandatory to link with bank account’s direct benefit transfer
How To Check your ePass Karnataka Application Status online
Candidates can check their status of application form online whether their form is submitted or not. If any mistakes did during filling application form will automatically lead to rejection. To check status students can follow the below steps.
- Firstly, Visit the portal on karepass.cgg.gov.in and enter your application number
- Secondly, Select the year for which you want to check scholarship status
- Thirdly, Select your Pass type for SSLC
- Fourth Step, enter your passing year
- On Fifth Step, enter your registration number of SSLC
- At last, enter your DOB and Click on “GET STATUS”, you will get your status online
Important Points for e Pass Scholarship 2019
Candidates having suitable eligibility can apply for e Pass Scholarship 2019. Applicants must be careful about filling application form because there is no possibility to correct the mistakes if made. Recheck twice before submitting your E Pass Application form.
Documents required to check Status online
- Aadhaar card of the candidates.
- Aadhaar Card of mother and Father/guardian.
- Caste Certificate.
- Bank pass Book Page containing IFSC code and Bank number.
- Income Certificate.
- Bonafide Certificate
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate.
How to Apply For EPass Karnataka Scholarship
- Candidates can follow the mentioned steps to apply.
- Visit the official website i.e karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the home page Click “Apply Online”.
- Fill up all the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents and click on Submit Button.
- After that take printout of the e pass Karnataka Application form and submit in your college within 7 days.
EPass Karnataka Scholarship Status Important Dates
Important dates for Different ePass Scholarships are open (may vary scholarship to scholarship). Candidates can check the closure dates mentioned in Karnataka e Pass Portal i.e karepass.cgg.gov.in.
ePass Scholarship Status Awards
Under ePass scholarship selected students will get variable awards covering all the application details of the scholarship. The awards vary from scholarship to scholarship under this scheme. It covers education fees, hostel, and other charges. To continue the benefit of the scholarships students can renew their relevant scheme.
Upcoming Scholarships On ePass or karepass.cgg.gov.in Portal
There are many scholarships coming this year which is available on Karnataka e Pass portal. Here we mention the complete details of available scholarships:
Vidyasri Scholarship 2019
Vidyasri Scholarship is offering by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. It is available for SC/ST/OBC/PWD students who are studying in post matriculation (After 10th) courses. The main of the scholarship is to uplift the education system of Karnataka. Many schools and colleges are associated with this scheme to offer financial support to the candidates who cannot afford their education. Eligible candidates can apply through karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- For SC/ST candidate’s income should not be more than 2 lakh per annum.
- For Backward caste and PWD candidate’s family income should not be more than 1 lakh P/A.
- Candidates must be studying in Post Matric courses recognized by Karnataka Government.
The selected candidates will get the scholarship that includes full course, hostel fees and other allowances of INR 1500 per month.
Important Dates to Apply (Tentative)
|Application Form Availability||August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||November 2019|
For More details contact Karnataka e Pass support team: 8050770005
Pratibha Scholarship 2019
Pratibha Scholarship online application is open for all the eligible students with Talent and aptitude for research science scheme (STARS). Students can apply online for the scholarship online by visiting the official website i.e kscste.kerala.gov.in.This scheme basically works for the students who have qualified Higher Secondary Board Examination from Kerala. The aim of the scholarship is to offer financial support to the students who are willing to pursue their higher education without any hurdles.
- Applicant should be Kerela Origin and should have cleared Secondary examination from Kerala in any of the Boards of Examination.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 90% marks in all subjects taking science into consideration.
- For SC/ST candidates students have to score a minimum of 80% marks in all the subject.
- He /She should have secured admission to 3 years B.Sc. or 5-year Integrated BS Ms or 5 years Integrated M.Sc Degree Course in 2019-19.
Pratibha Scholarship is divided into parts –
Pratibha Scholarship – A
- The scholarship is giving to class 12th and pursuing Basic and Natural Sciences Students.
- The scholarship is also available for all the 3 years degree program holders and Integrated of M.Sc program.
Pratibha Scholarship – B
- This scholarship is given to those students who are already availed Pratibha Scholarship A – For their Degree courses and are now doing a PG course in Basic Sciences.
- M.Sc. programs and 4th and the 5th year of Integrated M.Sc. Programs students are eligible for the scholarship.
Pratibha Scholarship Reward
- 50% scholarships are reserved for girl students.
- Students will get amount INR 12,000 to 60,000 P/A depending on ten years and course.
Last Date to Apply
Candidates must fill their application form before 30/9/2019(tentative)
To know more about process candidates can call + 4712548200, +4712540085.
E. mail – [email protected]