Residing in Agra or out of Agra? If you are looking for Hotel management colleges in Agra then this article will give you guidance in picking up right college for you. You will get the list of Hotel management colleges of this city, their admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and every necessary information.
Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges In Agra 2019
Below mentioned is the list of hotel management colleges in Agra. The list includes both government and private HM colleges. While selecting your college make sure you check the course authenticity and placement status of the colleges. Go through the list below and select your college.
|College Name||Fees (Approx.)||Get Detailed Fee|
|UEI-Global, Agra||60000-150000||Click Here|
|AIHM Institute of Hotel Management, Agra||50000-75000||Click Here|
|Heritage Institute Of Hotel & Tourism, Agra||65000-160000||Click Here|
|Dr MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management, Agra||50000-90000||Click Here|
|Sai Nath Group of Education, Agra||10000-20000||Click Here|
|IIMT Group of Colleges, Agra||20000-100000||Click Here|
|Impact Institute Of Hotel Management Agra||20000-60000||Click Here|
|Ocean Institute Of Hotel Management, Agra||20000-100000||Click Here|
|BP Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Agra||20000-80000||Click Here|
|Rig Institute of Hospitality & Management||50000-100000||Click Here|
Hotel Management College In Agra Admission
- Most of the colleges in taking admission ion the basis of national level entrance examination NCHM JEE. It is the national level entrance test for admission to different hotel management courses.
- Some colleges conduct its own entrance examination
- Admission is also done on the basis of 10+2 /10th( score if applying for diploma)
- Some colleges take admission through merit base.
- Admission will be given after complete verification of the documents.
- Few colleges also have management quota through which admission is given directly.
- Candidates must be 10+2 from a recognized board and should have passed 10th if applying for a diploma.
- Must have valid score NCH JEE (very college to college)
- Must have PCB/PCM or any stream (very course to course) with English as a subject.
- Must obtain 50% in qualifying examination.
- Percentage relaxation for reserved category as per rules of government of India.
Hotel Management Course
Hotel management course comes with the responsibility of managing a hotel. It has many challenges as it has vast working streams. The courses are available in degree and diploma level in management, Catering, business administration, housekeeping etc. The certificate course is generally short term course which is of 6 months of duration. Whereas on the other hand a diploma course can be done after 10th or 12th or even after graduation for building a profile in this stream. A degree course in hotel management is divided into UG and PG. Undergraduate course (UG) is 3 to 4 years of duration and postgraduate diploma is 2 years of duration. It is to be noted that the duration of a course varies from course to course.
Students can choose any course as per their choice to start their career in the hotel industry. Below mentioned is the list of some courses provided by colleges in Agra:
- B.B.A in Hotel Management
- B.Sc. Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism
- MBA in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering
- PhD (Tourism and Hotel Management)
Note – There are many other courses available in Hotel management we have listed some popular course above.
Fees Structure Of Agra HM Colleges
The fees structures of hotel management course depend on a type of college in which one is taking admission. The fees structure also varies on the facilities provided by the college. The basic tuition fee of hotel management course in Agra is 30 k to 1 lakh P/A excluding hostel, library, extracurricular activities, transportation etc charges. Candidate can enquire the fees structure by contacting particular college though email, call or visiting a college in person.
Placement In Agra Hotel Management Colleges
After doing hotel management course candidates are placed in many different organizations. Most colleges have training and placement cell which is responsible for providing training and placement test to its student .they also conducts seminars and company orientation program. The starting package is from 2.5 to 7 lakh that depend on the organization to organization. Some top recruiters of the hotel industry are:
- Taj Group of Hotels
- JW Marriot
- ITC Welcome Group
- Le – Meridien
Quick Restaurants like:
- Mc Donald’s
- Dominos Pizza
- Pizza Hut
Some Students Are Also Placed In:
- Indian Airlines
- Spice Jet
More Hotel Management Colleges in India
- Hotel management colleges in Delhi
- Hotel management colleges in Trivandrum
- HM colleges in Jaipur
- Hotel management colleges in Chandigarh
- Hotel management colleges in Kerala
- Hm colleges in Lucknow
- Hotel management colleges in Pune