There are many hotel management colleges in Greater Noida who are offering many hotel management courses. These colleges have foreign tie-ups that are providing an international platform of learning. So if you are also seeking colleges then you are on a correct page. In this article, we have given the list of the top colleges along with their admission process. Read the complete article below.
Hotel Management Colleges In Greater Noida List 2019
With the growing concept of globalization hotel and hospitality industry has moulded itself into one of the most profit making fields of India. The jobs in this stream are offered not only in our country but also by the hotel chains in abroad. Seeing such positive opportunities many students are picking up hotel management course after 12th and even after their graduation. During our research, we have seen that many students are choosing greater Noida for hotel management courses. So we have created this article in which we have given the list of best hotel management colleges. Students can pick the right college for them by visiting the official website of their selected college.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee Structure||Affiliation|
|Rig Institute Of Hospitality And Management, Greater Noida||Click Here||Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi|
|Galgotias University – [GU], Greater Noida||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|AIHM Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management, Greater Noida||Click Here||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University|
|Indian Hotel Academy||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|IEC Group of Institutions (IEC)||Click Here||Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Angel Institute of International Hospitality & Management||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Sai Academy||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Institute of Management and Technical Studies||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Hotel Management Colleges In Greater Noida Admission
- Admission is done on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination.
- Some colleges also conduct their own entrance examination.
- Some colleges also take admission on the basis of the score of NCHMCT JEE 2019.
- Candidates can apply from the month of May (vary college to college).
- The session starts in July of each year.
- Candidates have to bring their documents at the time of counselling.
- Graduate in any discipline for admission to PG course (very course to course)
- Must have secured a minimum of 50% marks.
- Must be 10th /12th pass from a recognized board.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Percentage relaxation for category students.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
Many colleges check these following documents at the time of admission. This is a list of general documents that vary from college to college.
- 10th and 12th pass school Certificate and mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Affidavit (For the gap if any)
- Other Certificate as per university/college norms.
Hotel Management Colleges In Greater Noida Fees Structure
Colleges in Greater Noida mostly are private and provide best facilities that prepare students for this industry. The fees structure varies from college to college t that will be revealed at the time of admission. Fees structure of some colleges is also given on their official websites. The basic tuition fee starts from 50k to 3 lakh P/A may or may not include other facilities. (To be enquired).
Hotel management colleges in Greater Noida have separate training and placement cell which is responsible for seeking best employment possibilities. The colleges have tie-ups with some best recruiters of hotel industry like Oberoi’s, Hyatt, Radisson, Lemon Tree, Taj Group of Hotel and many more. Students are generally placed on a package of 2.5 to 7 lakh P/A. The salary depends on the performance in a placement test.
Skills Required For Getting A Good Hotel Management Job:
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Team Spirit
- The ability of committed to a task
- Will of working long and odd hours.
- Must be flexible