Delhi is the popular city and Union Territory of India. It is the home of various tourist places and a popular destination of higher educational institutions. There are many reputed private and government colleges in Delhi which offers Hotel Management Courses. Every year, a large number of people came here for pursuing hotel management studies. As per 2011 census, Delhi has the average literacy rate of around 86.21%. Candidates can check below the details regarding the Hotel Management Course in Delhi, eligibility and admission. Also, get the list of prestigious Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi.
List Of Hotel Management Courses In Delhi:
Hotel management courses are available at diploma, bachelors and master’s level. The HM courses popular among the students are:
- Bachelors Of Hotel Management
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- BBA in Hospitality and Tourism
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- B.A. (Hons) in Culinary Arts
- P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management
- MBA in Hotel Management
- PGD In Hotel Management (PGDHM)
- M.SC. – Hotel Management
- Master of Hotel Management
- Diploma – Food Production
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Diploma – Bakery and Confectionery
Best Hotel Management Colleges In Delhi List 2019
Students get puzzled in finding the best college for pursuing hotel management studies. In order to help the students to choose the suitable college, here we are providing a comprehensive list of hotel management colleges of Delhi 2019. Aspirants can get detailed information regarding college by clicking on the respective college link.
Hotel Management Courses In Delhi Admission 2019
Generally, admission into hotel management courses is done on the basis of entrance test. Entrance exams for providing admission are conducted at national, state and University level. NHMCT JEE 2019 is the well-known national level entrance examination for admission into B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The examination will be scheduled in the month of April. Students after filling the application form can appear in the exam. Students can get seats in the colleges through the counselling process.
To get admission to hotel management courses, students have to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
- Minimum educational qualification required for admission into the bachelor’s degree programme is 10+2 passed from a recognized college.
- For diploma level courses, the required qualification is 10th passed.
- Hotel management courses are open for any stream candidate.
Hotel Management Course In Delhi Fee Structure
Each college has its own fee structure. Fee structure generally depends upon the course duration and the college which a student is opting. Tuition fee for the hotel management course can be anywhere in between INR 20,000/- to 3 lacs per annum. There may be changes in tuition fee depending upon the college.
Hotel Management Course In Delhi Placement
The successful completion of the hotel management course provides an outstanding opportunity for the candidates to take part in the placement process. Training and placement cell of the college administers the placement activity. In the final year of the course, many reputed companies visit colleges to select students for offering jobs. Some of the recruiters in the field of hotel management are:
- JW Marriott
- Claridges Group of Hotels
- Taj Group of Hotels
- K Raheja Group of Hotels
- Pizza Hut