Here we provide a complete list of paramedical courses after 12th. Firstly, by this article, we introduce you all, the concept of paramedical and how this sector become the best career option nowadays. So, read the article at the end and get a list of top colleges, fees, scope and jobs after completing the course.
We have updated all the paramedical courses available in India either degree, diploma, certificate, or at pg level. Besides that, you get courses available for ART/Science/Commerce Stream with their fees also.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding this field you can ask your questions by comment or connect @9667853261.
What Are Paramedical Courses?
Paramedical Courses means attaining a professional degree of medical assistance by learning the complete process. And, these professionals are known as Paramedics. They provide pre-cure to the patient before the doctor treat them. Paramedics are basically those trained medical professionals who diagnose any disease in a human body with the help of blood test, X-ray, MRI, Citi scan, Ultrasound, etc.
The Common areas where these paramedics work is in the management of fracture, spinal injury, burn assessment, and during general accident case. In addition, they actually support doctors in providing better treatment by doing various medical checkups and therapies.
Paramedical Courses After 12th List (पैरामेडिकल कोर्स लिस्ट)
We have listed down the best paramedical courses list after 12th which can be joined through direct admission. You can choose as per your stream preference or eligibility.
List Of Paramedical Courses After 12th Science (Degree)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc. in OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (bsc) in Renal Dialysis Technology
- BSc in X-Ray Technology
- B.Sc. in Radiography
- Bachelor in Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Technology
- Bachelor in Radiotherapy
- B.Sc in Critical care technology
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science
- B.Sc. in Medical Record Technology
Basically, paramedical degree courses after 12th are 3 to 4 years degree programs. The student has at least 60% marks in PCB at 12th class to apply for paramedical degree courses after 12th.
Paramedical Courses List After 12th Science (Diploma)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Dialysis Technician Diploma
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
Paramedical Diploma courses after 12th are also short term courses but its duration is 2-3 years and provide best job opportunities. It also requires 50% marks in PCB from a recognized board. Diplomatic students can join diagnostics companies, hospitals, etc and earn a good amount of salary. Only, 12th passed students are eligible to join paramedical diploma.
List Of Paramedical Post Graduate (PG) Courses
At last, for further specialization in their degree program, a student can go to PG paramedical courses. After the Postgraduate course, a student can achieve extra skills in their course.
- M.Sc. in Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc nursing
- M.Sc. in Pediatric Nursing
- Master in Physiotherapy (MPT)
- M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- M. Pharma
- M.Sc. in Child Health Nursing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radio-diagnosis (D.M.R.D.)
- M.Sc -Nursing (Paedritics Nursing)
- PG Diploma in Anesthesiology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Perfusion Technology
Paramedical Courses List After 12th Arts
Para medical sector is not only open for science students even for Arts stream also. Yes, there are many courses in which art students can apply and make their career in the medical field. Besides this, these courses not only gave them fame even early employment opportunities in this field too. All those students having at least 50% in arts stream can pick up the right course from below paramedical courses list after 12th arts.
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
- X-Ray Technician Certificate
- Certificate – Lab Assistant/Technician
- GNM (General Nursing Midwifery)
- Certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
- ANM Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
- HIV and Family Education Certificate
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare
- Rural Health Care Certificate
Admission Process In Paramedical Courses
Paramedical College admission is done on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination. Some colleges conduct their own written examination or take the valid score of state/national level medical entrance test :
- The admission may be followed by the interview (vary from college to college) or counseling.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of the program.
- Students must fill the examination form before the deadline.
- Candidates can register themselves online and offline by downloading from (depending on college to college).
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
Top Paramedical Colleges In India 2019
Find 2019 top paramedical college in India with a complete fee structure. Candidates can go through the colleges and check detailed fees of each course before the name of the college.
|College Name||Fees (Approx.)|
|Max Skill First, New Delhi||40000-50000|
|Sai Institute of Nursing||60000-80000|
|Himgiri Zee University||30000-50000|
|Care College Of Nursing|
|Christian Medical College – [CMC], Vellore||50000-80000|
|Armed Forces Medical College – [AFMC], Pune||50000-60000|
|Uttaranchal PG College of Bio-Medical Sciences and Hospital||40000-75000|
|Quantum University, Roorkee||30000-60000|
|Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Delhi||30000-70000|
|Sai Institute of Paramedical & Allied Sciences, Dehradun||65000-80000|
|Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences||40000-80000|
|Maulana Azad Medical College – [MAMC], New Delhi||10000-20000|
Paramedical Exam 2018-19
The most renowned paramedical exams are given below-
NEET 2019: It is being conducted by CBSE, it happens every year in the month of may & registration starts on Jan. candidates completed or pursuing their 12th exam in PCB with minimum 50% marks, can participate in the exam.
AIIMS 2019: To give admission in its courses AIIMS conducts this test. The exam happens in the year in the month of May & application starts in Feb. Students interested in taking admission in AIIMS can register online for this particular exam.
NEET PG 2019: NEET-PG is being conducted by the national board of examination every year. Candidate interested in MS/ MD or other PG courses should participate in this exam, this exam every year happens in the month of Jan & registration for this exam starts in Aug onwards.
DSAT 2019: Dayanand Sagar University Bangalore conducts its own entrance name as DSAT to offer admission in paramedical courses. This exam happens in the month of April & May every year. Students interested in UG & PG courses can register online & apply.
EPSI National Admission Test: Education Promotion Society of India conducts EPSI national admission test, popularly known as ENAT. This exam is unique in nature as after finishing their exam students can immediately see their scores. ENAT being conducted in the first week of April every year.
MH CET: MH CET is state level entrance exam conducted by Govt of Maharashtra every year. Students interested in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPT, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, BASLP, Bsc Nursing Courses can apply for the exam.
BHU PMT 2019: Banaras Hindu University Located in Varanasi conducts its entrance exam commonly known as BHU PMT. In order to participate students should be 12th Passed in PCB with minimum 50% marks in general category and 40% in the reserved category.
Top 10 Jobs After Paramedical Courses
- Geriatric Manager
- Lab Technicians
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Engineering
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
Salary Structure in the Paramedical Sector
The salary structure in the Paramedical field largely depends on the organization as well as the individual’s experience and skills. Salary packages in this field vary as per job profiles.
- A Radiology Technician can start their career with Rs 1oooo per month. With the experience, he can get up to Rs 50000 per month.
- An average salary of a Healthcare Assistant varies between Rs 5000 to Rs 15000 per month.
- Dialysis Technician can get the remuneration from Rs 20000 to Rs 50000 per month.
- An average salary structure of a Lab Technician is in between Rs 10000 to Rs 70000.
- These pay structures will increase with experience and talent.
Scope Of Paramedical Sector
The requirements of Paramedical professionals like Nursing Assistant, Lab Technicians, Radiology Technicians, Physiotherapist, and Pharmacists will surely increase. According to a report, the Indian Paramedical sector will increase with the growth rate of 16.6% percent in the coming 5 yrs. Besides this, the Government will also open 1.50 lakh health centres across the country to distribute free of cost medicines and provide medical checkups to the people.
Required Skills in the Paramedical Sector
- A person should be an excellent presence of mind to take correct decisions in an emergency as they have to work in rotational shifts.
- He/she should be physically fit and perfect to take precautionary measures in case of any injury to the people.
- A person should be willing to work late at night and on weekends.
- He/she have a clear mindset, quick decision-maker, and excellent communication skills.
Paramedical Recruiters 2019 In India
A paramedical graduate can get a job in top organizations like :
- Sri Ganga Ram Hospital
- Batra Hospital
- Jaypee Hospital
- Medanta Hospital
- GTB hospitals
- Dr Lal Path Labs
- SAROJ Super Specialty Hospital
- Apollo Hospital