Looking for MBA Aviation College in Delhi? Wherever you live in Delhi or from a different state. We know that it is hard to seek the right college so we bring this article so that you can easily choose your colleges without taking much pain. To get a complete list of Delhi MBA Aviation Colleges, read the complete article below.
Top MBA in Aviation Colleges in Delhi List 2019
Coming to this section, we have listed top MBA aviation colleges in Delhi. Candidates can go through the list and select their college. Also, check for placement status and achievements of the college.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|TMI Academy of Travel Tourism and Aviation Studies, Delhi||Click Here|
|Aimfill International Institute||Click Here|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management – ILAM||Click Here|
|Marks Aviation and Marine Academy||Click Here|
|Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd. – TIM||Click Here|
|Delhi Degree College, Delhi||Click Here|
MBA Aviation Colleges in Delhi Admission Process
- Admissions are conducted on the basis of the score of CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP.
- Few colleges also conduct their own entrance examination.
- Application forms are available in the month of May to June.
- Some institutes also conduct an interview or GD round to select suitable candidates.
- Some colleges also charge registration fee as per their norms.
Eligibility Criteria Of Delhi MBA Aviation Colleges
- Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- All applicants can apply related from any of the streams
The Career About Air Hostess Course after 12th
MBA Aviation Colleges in Delhi Fee Structure
The fees structure completely depends on ranking and facilities provided by the college. The colleges under CSR initiative provide a scholarship to the meritorious students and also to category students (generally government colleges) who are from the weak section of the society. There are installments payment facilities provided to the college. An average fee goes from 50k to 80 k per semester.
What Is Placement Assistance In Delhi MBA Aviation Colleges
Graduates can be placed in companies like Jet Airways, ANI, The Oberoi, Thomas Cook, Qatar Airways, International airport etc, and offered salary package is of 4 lakh to 7 lakh P/A. Graduates work on designations like Aircraft maintenance, Airport Manager, Air Traffic controllers, Air Traffic Manager etc.
What Is MBA Aviation Course
M.B.A Aviation course is a 2-year full-time degree course. It has 4 semesters. This course mainly linked with the management of airports and airlines. Graduates generally are hired on managerial posts after this course. During their education journey they learn the business; fundamentals of general management and additional specialization of International Business, Marketing, and Finance. The course is a full pack of practical assignments and internships. The course enhances the intellectual level of the graduates making them more skilled with excellent communication and analyzing power.
Delhi MBA in Aviation Colleges Syllabus
MBA in aviation is designed including the following subjects semester wise:
- Airline and Airport Management
- Data Analysis for Business Decisions
- Economic Analysis for Business Decision
- Organizational Behavior
- Accounting for Management
- Airline Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Practical – Business Application Software
- Airline Operation and Scheduling
- Airline Finance
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Safety
- Strategic Management
- Total Quality Management
- Research Methods in Business
- Communication Skills and Business Correspondence
- Practical –Seminar I (Emerging Trends in Management – Case study Analysis and Seminar)
- Summer Project
- International Business Management
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Electives I, II, III, IV, V, VI
- Practical – Summer Project Work, Seminar II Emerging Trends in Management
- Project Work
- List of Electives
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Aircraft Rules and Regulation C.A.R.I and II
- Airline Economics
- Airline Advertisement and Sales Promotion
- Customer Relationship Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Cross Culture Management
- Supply Chain Management