Want to go for PG in airline and airport management? Looking for MBA in Airline and Airport Management colleges in Delhi? We will help you in sorting out some popular colleges with admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and fees structure. For further details read the complete article below.
Why Join MBA In Airline And Airport Management College In Delhi?
- Build sharp management skills.
- Make to understand the importance of discipline.
- Learn Time management
- Get to work at the international level
MBA In Airline And Airport Management College In Delhi List 2019
To make sure you get good colleges we have mentioned the list of MBA in Airline and Airport Management College in Delhi. Feel free to inquire about admission by calling the college’s admission department or visiting campus in person.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management – ILAM||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – Defence Colony||Click Here|
|Aimfill International Institute||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – South Extension||Click Here|
|Institute Of Clinical Research – [ICRI], New Delhi||Click Here|
|Marks Aviation and Marine Academy||Click Here|
|Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd. – TIM||Click Here|
MBA In Airline And Airport Management College In Delhi Admission
Admission is done on the basis of graduation marks and a valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/JMET. Some colleges also take admission in airline courses on the basis of their own entrance examinations. The admission sometimes also followed by GD and interview. Applicants should meet all the eligibility criteria.
MBA In Airline And Airport Management College In Delhi Eligibility
- Applicants having BBA degree or any bachelor’s degree from a recognized board.
- Must be scored minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- Must have valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/JMET.
MBA In Airline And Airport Management Course
MBA in Airline and Airport Management is a 2 years’ post-graduation course divided into 4 semesters. Students will get to study subjects like:
- Airport operations management
- Airport financial management
- Air Traffic management and control system
- Airport support services and facilities
- International airports, airlines and carrier operations management
MBA In Airline and Airport Management College In Delhi Fees Structure
The fees for this program depend on colleges to college. The charges of government colleges are different from private colleges. The fees of government colleges are nominal while private colleges have additional facilities that make fee little high. However, private colleges provide loan and scholarships facilities to its students. These things need to inquire by the students at the time of admission. The basic tuition fee is 3 to 7 lakh from 2 years.
MBA In Airline And Airport Management College In Delhi Placement
Colleges have separate training placement cell which offers employment through different placement tests. These placement tests are conducted by different companies. Many recruiters from airlines, airports, airport management authorities and travel and tourism firms hire graduates on a package of 3 to 9 lakh P/A.
Some top recruiters are:
- Deccan Airways
- Bharat Airways
- Himalayan Airways
- Indian National Airways
- Domestic Wing of Air India
- Spice Jet
Some Job Positions Are As Follows:
- Business Development Executives
- Market Research Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Customer Facility Manager
- Customer Care Executive
- Retail Sales
- Client Service Executives
MBA In Airline And Airport Management Syllabus in Delhi Colleges
The course is divided into four semesters whose syllabus is mentioned below.
- Management Principles and Practice
- Organizational Behaviors
- Managerial Economics
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Corporate Communication
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Research methods for Management
- Computer Applications in Management using SA
- Business Ethics and Global Business Environment
- Management information System
- Airline and Airport Operations
- Strategic Airport Planning and Marketing
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Air traffic Control
- Summer Placement Project Report and Viva Voice
- Strategic Management :Indian Global Context
- Aviation Resource Management
- Airline Marketing and Strategic Airline Alliances ‘
- Aviation Safety and Security
- Aviation legal Environment