Are you looking forward to MCA Colleges in Dehradun? Are you confused which colleges to take for pursuing MCA course? Are you also puzzled with questions like Why MCA from Dehradun? What are the jobs perspective?
For Admission Help Connect @09717134336
List Of Top MCA Colleges In Dehradun 2018-19
Before you registered yourself in any course, it is very important to know the benefits after doing this professional degree, job possibilities and list of top MCA colleges in Dehradun. In this article we have provides every possible detail related to MCA course. This will clear your dilemma and you will be sure about the career in MCA field. Read the complete blog below.
Admission In Top MCA Colleges In Dehradun
Admission in MCA Colleges is done on the basis of merit in the entrance exam at state Level. However, some colleges also consider the score of a graduate degree in a relevant field. Top MCA colleges in Dehradun also consider UKSEE score. UKSEE 2019 is an Uttrakahnd State Entrance Examination for admission to MCA course in the colleges of Uttarakhand State. The application process starts in May 2019 and exam will be held in last week of May 2019. To apply for this examination students must bachelors degree i.e. BCA with mathematics as a subject in +2 or graduate level and should have obtained minimum 50 to 60 % marks.
Eligibility Criteria To Get Admission In Dehradun MCA Colleges
- Candidates must have done BCA from the recognized university.
- Should have mathematics as a subject in 10+2 or at graduation level.
- Must have cleared BCA with minimum 50 % marks or 45 % marks for SC/ST.
What is MCA?
The full form of MCA is Masters of Computer Application. It is a three-year postgraduate course in information technology duly approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. The objective of this course is to provide and develop skills in the latest technologies, tools, and applications in IT and other skills as well to meet the requirement of IT Field.
In MCA course, students are being trained in many streams like application software development, system administration, system designing, Enterprise Resource planning, Computer networks, web designing and development, Parallel and Vector Processing, Database Administration, Data Mining and Warehousing and many more.
Job Profiles After Doing MCA
After doing taking MCA professional degree, you can work in banking, networking, IT companies, desktop publishing or in top IT companies or top consultancy firm. One can become any of the following depending in the areas of your specialization.
- App Developer
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Ethical Hacker
- Database Engineering
- Trouble Shooter
- Software Consultant
- Software Application Architect
- Hardware Engineer
- Web Designer and Developer
- Technical Writer
- Defense(Army/Navy/Air Force)
Salary Package After Doing MCA
The starting salary after MCA is not the same for everyone. As this field is having many specializations, the salary depends on the field and responsibilities of the worker/employee. The list of salary in a few MCA profession is given below:
- App Developer – 20k to 30k
- Software Engineer – 21k to 47k
- Hardware Engineering – 51k to 25 k
- Web designer and Developer – 25k to 55k
- IT Assistant – 10k to 20k
- If you are interested in Programming, you must have a good command in computer languages like C, C++, Java, ASP, and DOTNET etc.
- If your interest is in networking then you should learn LINUX, SQL etc.
- Apart from this, candidates can make their profile better by doing a certificate course in CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE.
Some Top Recruiters of MCA
After doing the MCA course, the students are being hired by the private as well as the government IT companies. Some Top recruiters are:
- American Express