B.tech Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Lucknow :
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Course Info & Eligibility
- B tech In Mechanical engineering, is a 4 years bachelor’s degree program. Mechanical engineering is the oldest specialization of engineering field.
- B tech in mechanical engineering course has been designed to educate the students in the basics of mechanical engineering.
- Mechanical engineers manufacture and design internal combustion engines, electric generators, machinery for vehicles, power using machines like refrigeration and air-conditioning systems..
- It Also Includes the study of production and usage of mechanical power, in order to design, produce and operate machines and tools.
- Under this course, students will also study the subjects of Electronics and Instrumentation, Engineering Graphics, Engineering Mechanics, and Electrical Technology etc.
- Further, you will get knowledge of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, and structural analysis.
- If you are good at mathematics, then pursuing this course will be the right course choice for you.
- Students who have completed their 10+2 with science stream can apply for this degree program.
- After being graduated with this degree, they can find many career opportunities in Automobile Industries, Communication Companies, Power Generation Industries, Computer Industries and more.
Job opportunities for mechanical engineer in India:
- The career scope for Mechanical engineers is really huge. Right after the completion of course, they can find employment in automobile industries, aerospace industries, power generation industries, steel industries, paper industries, chemical industries, aviation industry, air conditioning and refrigeration industry.
- These professionals can also work as technical consultants in consulting firms.
- These candidates can also be employed by armed forces and various government sector undertakings such as ISRO, ONGC, BHEL, DRDO, etc.
After earning graduation degree in Mechanical Engineering, students can also go for higher studies and pursue master’s in the same for career advancement.
Top Recruiters of Mechanical Engineer in India:
Some of the eminent recruiters of this field are listed below:
• Tata Steel Ltd.
• Yamaha Motors
• Maruti Suzuki
• Adani Group
• Mahindra Group
• Mahindra and Mahindra
• Bajaj Automobiles
• Siemens Industries
Mechanical Engineer monthly income in India:
The starting Monthly salary of mechanical engineers ranges in between Rs 40,000/- to Rs 50,000/- on an average. Salary may vary from company to company experienced individual can demand for high salary package.