Quantum University Roorkee was established in the year 2008 and located in the Northern Indian State of Uttarakhand. It is one of the prestigious colleges known for imparting quality education and providing firm career to its students. The university has a lush green campus which is widely spread in acres giving a positive environment in a campus. This institution is comprised of high-quality infrastructure which further focuses on the holistic growth of students. While the institute excels in offering education in various disciplines, it also focuses on co-curricular, extracurricular activities, soft skills, and English language classes.
|Quantum University Roorkee Highlights|
|Type Of University||Private University|
|Recognized From||AICTE & UGC Approved|
Quantum University Roorkee
Quantum University Roorkee has collaborated with a foreign university to given an international level of exposure in terms of education. It has joined hands with European Centre of Mechatronics, Germany which has given a proposal of establishment of Advanced Robotic Control Lab at the campus. This lab will on Automation and industrial robotics which gives students a higher level of learning. The institutions have further collaborated with quick Heal technologies that conduct it seminars and provide various courses on cybersecurity.
List of Institutes Comes Under In Quantum University Roorkee
- Quantum School Of Technology
- Quantum School of Business
- Quantum School of Agriculture and Studies
- Quantum School of Media Studies and Design
- Quantum School of Health Sciences
- Quantum School of Hospitality and Tourism
Quantum University Placement
Quantum University Placement is excellent having 75% to 80% employment record. It has separate placement n training cell by the name of Department of external programs (DEPRO) which is responsible for arranging all placement related activities. They are responsible for making liasioning with top notch companies who visit campus every year. Students are being placed on the package of 10lakh P/A. To assure best placement DEPRO arrange soft skills training for its students which help in developing communication skills and prepare students for interview and other rounds. Some top recruiting companies are :
- Quick Heal Quick Heal
- To the new digital
- Tech Mahindra
- R system
- Yes Bank
- John Deere
- Indian Army
Quantum University Placement Highlights
- 10 lacs highest package.
- 73 and more companies visited till now.
- 100% placement record.
- 652 students are placed and have success stories in their respective areas.
Quantum University Courses And Its Departments
Quantum University provides many UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral level courses in the stream of engineering, computer applications, management, media studies and Design, commerce and finance, science, Humanities and social science, agriculture studies, health sciences, and Hospitality and Tourism. For proper dissemination of these courses, the college has various departments like:
Quantum University UG Courses – 2019 Updated List
|Quantum University UG Courses 2019|
|Engineering||B. Tech. in Civil Engineering||1,41,000 Per Yr|
|B. Tech. – Computer Science and Engineering||1,41,000 Per Yr|
|B. Tech. – Electronics and Communications Engineering||1,41,000 Per Yr|
|B. Tech. – Mechanical Engineering||1,41,000 Per Yr|
|B. Tech In Petroleum Engineering||1,41,000 Per Yr|
|Management||Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||84,298 Per Yr|
|BBA – Human Resource Management||84,298 Per Yr|
|BBA – Marketing||84,298 Per Yr|
|BBA in Retail Management||84,298 Per Yr|
|BBA in Finance||84,298 Per Yr|
|BBA – Digital Marketing||65,000 Per Yr|
|Forestry & Wildlife||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture||69,000 Per Yr|
|IT Courses||B.Sc. – Information Technology||80,072 Per Yr|
|B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||75,725 Per Yr|
|Travel Tourism and Hospitality||BBA in Tourism Management||84,298 Per Yr|
|Paramedical||B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics||58,000 Per Yr|
|B.Sc in Radiology||70,000 Per Yr|
|Mass Communication||B.A. (Hons.) Hindi Journalism and Mass Communication||62,500 Per Yr|
|Animation and Graphics design||B.Sc. in Design (Graphics)||67,500 Per Yr|
|B.Sc Animation and VFX||67,500 Per Yr|
|Commerce||Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM)||48,000 Per Yr|
|Bachelor of Commerce ( Hons.)||58,000 Per Yr|
|Science||B.SC Hons. – Chemistry||48,000 Per Yr|
|B.SC Hons. Mathematics||48,000 Per Yr|
|B.SC Hons. – Physics||48,000 Per Yr|
|Arts and Social Science||B.A. Hons. – English||53,000 Per Yr|
|B.A. Hons. – Economics||53,000 Per Yr|
|B.A. Hons. – Psychology||53,000 Per Yr|
|Hotel Management||BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||78,000 Per Yr|
|Hospital Management||BBA in Hospital Management||84,298 Per Yr|
|Finance and Insurance and Investment||BBA in Finance||84,298 Per Yr|
|Healthcare Pharma and Allied Services||B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics||58,000 Per Yr|
Eligibility Criteria of UG Courses Offered By Quantum University
For B.Tech, B.Tech +MBA – one must be 10+2 and must have PCM as the subjects. They should valid score of JEE Main as well.
For BCA – candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks and must have mathematics/computer application as one of the subjects.
For BBA, B.com, BHM – candidates must have passed 12th with minimum of 45% marks in any stream.
For B.Sc (Hons), B.Sc, B.com (Hons) and BA (Hons) – candidates must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks in any stream.
For BA English (Hons) and JEP – applicants must have completed 12th with English as one of the subjects and scoring minimum 50%marks.
Quantum University Diploma Courses & Fee Structure 2019
The university also provides diploma courses in engineering and pharmacy and PG Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition and a certificate program in Hotel Management.
|Quantum University Diploma Courses 2019|
|Engineering||Diploma in Civil Engineering||64,702 Per Yr|
|Diploma – Computer Science and Engineering||64,702 Per Yr|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||64,702 Per Yr|
|Diploma Mechanical Engineering||64,702 Per Yr|
|Healthcare Pharma and Allied Services||Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition||48,000 Per Yr|
|Paramedical||D. Pharm||75,000 Per Yr|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition||48,000 Per Yr|
Eligibility Criteria of Diploma courses offered by Quantum University
For D.Pharma – candidates must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks. Candidates must have PCM as a compulsory subject.
For admission to PGDM in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition -candidate must be Graduation in Science stream with 50% marks.
For a certificate in Hotel Management – candidate must be 10th pass with English as one of a subject.
Quantum University PG Courses & Fee Structure 2019
It also offers pg courses in MA, M.sc., M.Tech, M.Tech+MBA. M.Tech is offered in 5 disciplines and MBA offered in 6 different subjects.
|Quantum University PG Courses 2019|
|Engineering||M. Tech. – Computer Science and Engineering||1,04,312 Per Yr|
|M. Tech. – Digital Communication||1,04,312 Per Yr|
|M.Tech. – Thermal Engineering||1,41,000 Per Yr|
|M.Tech. – Structural Engineering||1,04,312 Per Yr|
|Management||MBA (Master of Business Administration)||1,92,826 Per Yr|
|MBA – Human Resource Management||1,92,826 Per Yr|
|MBA – International Business||1,92,826 Per Yr|
|MBA-Marketing||1,92,826 Per Yr|
|MBA – Finance||1,92,826 Per Yr|
|MBA in E-Commerce||1,92,826 Per Yr|
|MBA in Operations Management||2,79,000 Per Yr|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||1,92,826 Per Yr|
|Forestry & Wildlife||M.Sc in Horticulture||73,500 Per Yr|
|M.Sc. – Agronomy||73,500 Per Yr|
|IT Courses||Master of Computer Application (Lateral Entry)||83,072 Per Yr|
|Arts and Social Science||MA in Economics||51,000 Per Yr|
|M.A in English||51,000 Per Yr|
|Finance and Insurance and Investment||MBA – Finance||1,92,826 Per Yr|
Eligibility Criteria of PG courses offered by Quantum University
For MA in English and Economics and M.Sc in Agronomy /Horticulture, – candidates must have done graduation securing 50% marks in the relevant subject.
For M.tech applicants must have done B.Tech in a relevant stream along with valid GATE 2019 score.
For MBA – candidates must be graduate in any stream with 50% marks and valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT /NMAT.
Eligibility Criteria of Doctoral Courses offered by Quantum University
|Quantum University PG Courses 2019|
|Engineering||Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph.D. Electronics and Communication Engineering||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph.D. Electrical Engineering||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph.D. Civil Engineering||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph.D. in Computer Science||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|M. Phil. – Electronics||96,200 Per Yr|
|Management||Ph.D. in Management||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|M.Phil Management||96,200 Per Yr|
|Forestry & Wildlife||Ph.D. in Agriculture||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Paramedical||Ph.D. in Nutrition and Dietetics||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph.D. in Pharmacy||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Teaching and Education||Ph.D. – Education||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|M.Phil in Education||96,200 Per Yr|
|Arts and Social Science||Ph. D in English||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph. D in Economics||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|M.Phil in English||96,200 Per Yr|
|Ph. D in Mathematics||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|M.Phil. Economics||000 Per Yr|
|Science||Ph.D. – Environmental Science||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph. D – Chemistry||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|Ph. D in Physics||1,06,200 Per Yr|
|M. Phil in Physics||96,200 Per Yr|
|M.Phil in Chemistry||96,200 Per Yr|
|M.Phil – Mathematics||96,200 Per Yr|
For admission in M.Phil and Ph.D. – candidate should secure minimum 55 % marks in master’s degree.
Why Join Quantum University?
- Quantum University offers unique interdisciplinary courses.
- Rank in the list if top Institution of India.
- Top placements record in renowned organizations.
- Industry-based curriculum with best professional exposure.
- It is a globally recognized University which also provides state of art facilities for the in-depth learning experience.
Quantum University Admission 2018
Quantum University was established under University Act, 2016 and provides undergraduate courses like B.Sc, B.tech, B.Tech (Hons), BCA.BBA, BA, and BHM.For PG courses it offers M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.Sc and PGDM in Technology, Hospitality, and Tourism and in Health Science Department. The institution also offers integrated courses in B.Tech + MBA and BBA +MBA.
Admissions Criteria of Different Courses- Get Detail Information
- Admission to Quantum University is based on merit and state entrance exams.
- The admission process starts from June till August in case of late entry.
- For admission to B.Tech, B.Tech plus MBA degree is on the basis of the score of IIT JEE and Q-Care which is the University Entrance Exam.
- For Admission to M.Tech course, candidates must have the valid GATE score.
- For admission to MBA course, candidates must clear XAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT.
- For other undergraduate and postgraduate courses, the admissions will be done on the merit of the qualifying exam.
Quantum University Admissions to BA, BSc, B.com, BBA, BCA, BHM and Integrated MBA 2019
Quantum University provides UG courses like BA, B.Sc, B.com, BBA, BCA, BHM, and BBA+MBA. The university offers courses in the number of specializations like BBA course is offered in 8 specializations, B.Sc Offered in 11 specializations. B.com (Hons) in Banking and insurance and BA course is offers in five streams.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for BCA, B.Sc., IT/Nutrition /Naturopathy, and Yogic Science /Radiology, BBA, B.Com, and BHM should have scored minimum 45% marks in 12th.
- For admission to B.Sc honors in agriculture/food processing, BSc Hons, B.Sc, B.com honors, JEP, BA, BA Hons in English and BBA + MBA candidates should score minim 50% marks in a relevant subject.
- For admission to BBA, B.com, BCA, BHM, BBA +MBA the admission is based on the merit of 10+2.
- For admission to B.Sc Animation and VFX /UI and Graphic Design, the candidates have to clear NUID DAT Prelims.
Quantum University Admissions to B.Tech and B.Tech +MBA
The university offers a combo or can say the integrated course of B.Tech +MBA. Along with this it also offers B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons). The University provides B.Tech and B.Tech Hons in five different disciplines.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have PCM as a mandatory subject along with Computer Science (IT)/Biology/Biotechnology/ as one of the subjects.
- The selection will also be done on the basis of JEE main or any other national or sate level examination.
- Candidates who have not given any state or national level entrance examination can give Q- Care an examination conducted by Quantum University.
Quantum University Admissions to MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, and MBA
MA, M.Sc, M.Tech, and MBA are PG level courses offered by the university in various disciplines. MA is offered in two disciplines, Msc is offered in one discipline, MBA is offered in 6 disciplines and M.Tech is offered in 5 disciplines. Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria to take admission in any of PG course.
- Candidates must be graduate in a relevant or any discipline (as per course).
- Must have secured minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit in graduation.
- For admission to M.Tech candidates must be B.tech from a relevant subject.
- They must have valid score of GATE 2019.
- For admission to MBA candidates must be XAT/MAT/NMAT 2019
Quantum University Admissions to PG Diploma Course
The institution offers diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate level course. The university offers Diploma in Engineering, PG Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition and Certificate program in Hotel Management.
- For admission to Certificate course in Hotel Management candidates must be 10th pass from a recognized board with English as one of the subjects.
- One must have scored 50% marks in 10th.
- For admission to D.Pharm applicants must be 10+2 passed out securing minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have physics, chemistry and Mathematics/biotechnology/biology as one of the compulsory subjects.
- For admission to PGDM course, candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in graduation from a science stream.
Points to Remember
- Admissions will be given to those students who will meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must apply before the last date.
- Candidates must appear in person at the time of counseling along with the set of original documents.
- Any misleading information will result in a cancelation of admission.
- Candidates have to pay the admission fee at the time of counseling.
- Candidates are requested to go through fee policy before making any payment as the fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply in Quantum University
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in Quantum University can apply via three methods:
- Online- By clicking the link given below.
- Offline-By downloading form.
- Candidates can even obtain a form by visiting a college campus in person.
- To obtain the quantum application form in person, the candidate must carry DD as an application fee.
Online Application Process-
- Candidates can click on the link given below.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay application fee through Credit/debit/internet banking.
- Take a print out of the filled application and keep it for further process.
Apply Online – CLICK HERE
Offline Application Process-
- Download the application form given on official site.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Candidates must attach all the documents properly.
- Submit the form with attached DD in the favor of “Quantum University”, payable at Dehradun to the following address:
Admission Office, Quantum University,14th Gandhi Road (4th Floor), Near Kwality Hardware, Dehradun-248007, Uttarakhand (India)
Documents Check List
- A copy of 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Valid IIT JEE /CAT/MAT/XAT/GATE score (Vary course to course)
- A copy of a graduation mark sheet
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- Category certificate(if required)
- Other documents as per university guidelines
- Candidates must pay the application fee after successful registration.
- Applicants have to draw DD of INR 750 if paying offline.
- Applicants can pay via debit/credit/net banking in case of online payment.
- The application fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee admission.
Important Admission Dates
Below mentioned are the important admission dates of Quantum University. Candidates must apply before the deadline to avoid any hassles.
Facilities in Quantum University Roorkee
Quantum University takes care of their students and provides the following on campus as well as out campus facilities
- Seminar Halls
- Computer Labs
- Book Loan Facility
Quantum University Ranking and Awards
- The university has goodwill which is shown in the form of various awards given by various organizations.
- Awarded as Best engineering colleges for promoting innovation in North India by ASSOCHAM India and Education Post.
- Quantum School Of Business is ranked at No. 65 among the best B School in India.
- Deewana Metha National Educational Award, Mumbai has given a title of “Business School that Encourages leadership as a part of a curriculum.
Interdisciplinary Pedagogy in Quantum University
The university offers interdisciplinary courses which is an additional course that will help the students to build their profile while doing courses in University. Students will be selecting a subject from open elective subjects that are offers by a different department. These are the minor elective subjects that will prepare students in developing additional skills while studying major subjects. Students can pick any of the elective subjects:
- Foreign Language
- Digital Marketing
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Culinary Skills
Quantum University Scholarship
The university provides Scholarship for certain UG programs. The scholarship will be given to those students who are applying for UG courses after 10+2 and holds a good academic position. Also, the scholarship will also be given on the basis of marks scored in Q-Care Entrance examination. The details of scholarship are as follows:
B. Tech / B.Tech (Hons)-Candidates who have scored between 70 to 79.9 % will be given the amount of INR10,000,80 to 89.9 % the amount will be given INR 20,000 and 90% above is INR 30,000.
Engineering Diploma –for 65% to 74.9% it is IBNR 8000.
BA,BBA,JMC/JEP,Bsc,BCA-75% to 84.9% it is INR 10,000 and for B.Sc 85 % and above students wil get scholarship up to INR 10,000.
Quantum University – A Short Glance
To make the article more precise and convenient we have highlighted the table showing basic details of Quantum University. You can go through it and take the basic idea about the college