SBI PO 2019 Exam Info
State Bank of India(SBI) is India’s most popular & Largest Public Sector Bank. Through this post, we putting down all the necessary SBI PO 2019 Exam Info including PO exam eligibility, Application form, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus and SBI PO 2019 registration etc.
SBI having approx 2.7 lakh employee in the country for catering to approx 42 Cr customer base. It already their in the list of 50 Global Banks around the world. SBI has got more than 24000 Branches & around 60000 ATMs in the country. SBI conducts its own PO exam to select its employee for their service & support. In Process of that SBI has recently released its notification for SBI PO Exam 2019.
SBI PO Exam 2019
SBI PO Exam will be conducted for the post of Probationary Officer. Its national level Exam. Candidates who will obtain the highest rank in the exam will be called for group discussion & round of personal interview. This year exam will conduct to fill approx 2000 vacancies across the country.
SBI PO Exam 2019 Eligibility
In any sort of entrance exam eligibility is one of the major criteria to segregate the right candidates for any examination. We have listed down the all important information regarding the SBI PO exam eligibility.
- Candidate should be less than 30 years as on April 1, 2019, and more than 21 years on April 2019.
- OBC gets three years & SC/ST category gets 5 years age relaxation.
- J&K and Ex-servicemen Sons/ daughters get 5 years relaxation too in the age criteria.
- Candidate should be graduate from any recognized college from any discipline.
There are no marks criteria for participation in the exam but the candidate should pass with good marks in the last appeared exam. Candidates who are appeared in the final year of graduation exam and waiting for their result can also participate in the entrance exam.
SBI PO Exam Important Dates 2019
Online Application Registration for SBI PO exam 2019 starts from – 2-April-2019
Online Application registration last date for SBI PO exam 2019–22 April 2019
The fee Payment date for SBI PO exam 2019–2-April-2019 to 22 April 2019
Admit Card release date for SBI PO exam 2019 –3RD WEEK OF MAY-2019
Preliminary exam date for SBI PO exam 2019 – 8th, 9th 15th and 16th Jun 2019
Preliminary exam result SBI PO 2019 –1st week of July 2019
Main Admit Card release date SBI PO exam 2019 –2nd week of July
Main exam date SBI PO 2019 –20-July-2019
Result declaration SBI PO exam 2019 –3rd week of Aug-2019
SBI PO 2019 exam interview and GD Admit release date –4th week of Aug-2019
Result Declaration –2nd week of Oct-2019
SBI PO Exam 2019 Application Form
Candidate can do online registration on the official site of SBI for SBI PO exam 2019. Once you log on the official website, check out official notification for more updates.
- On the official site you can find a recruitment news column.
- In this column you can see apply now button & click.
- Once you will click on apply now, one application form will open.
- You need to fill this form with all required details.
- Once you fill the required detail in the application form, follow the instruction, as it will direct you to the next page.
- You also need to upload your color scanned photograph & signature.
- Once you upload click on the next button
- On the next page you need to put details regarding the payment of registration fee.
- Here you need pay registration fee online.
Once you made the online payment, it will show the online receipt you need to save it for future correspondence. You also need to save the application form.
Application Fees SBI PO Exam 2019
- Students who fall in general category they need to pay Rs 600 as application fee for SBI PO Exam 2019.
- The Students of SC/ST/OBC/PWD category have to pay Rs 100 as registration Fee.
SBI PO Exam 2019 Exam Centers
Students can select their center as per their convenience while filling the application process. All the exam center list is mention in the online application portal. If there is no exam center available of your choice than SBI will allocate exam center to you.
SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern
SBI PO Exam info is here – it takes place in Two Phases. Phase 1 will have 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks & the time duration is 1 hour. All the students need to finish their answer in one Hour only. No extra time will be allotted to any students.
|Sr. No.||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Phase 2 of the examination comprises of subjective questions in 4 sections. This Phase carries 200 marks.
|Test||Name of The Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
- There is a subjective paper for letter writing, easy writing & story writing of 50 Marks.
- Students need to attempt all questions carefully as there is negative marking for each wrong answer in preliminary & Main Exam.
- There will be negative marking for wringing answers in this examination for both Preliminary and Main Exams.
- There will be no negative marking for the unanswered questions.
- Group Discussion have 20 marks weightage & Interview will have 30 Marks.
- Preliminary exam marks are not considered in the final selection.
- All Marks obtained in written exam will be converted to the aggregate of 75 marks.
- Similarly, GD & Interview marks will convert into the aggregate of 25 marks. So the score will be given on the basis of 100 marks.
The merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained against the 100 marks. The candidate who manages to secure top marks will be called for final selection.
SBI PO Syllabus 2019
SBI PO Exam is divided in to 3 Scetions…
A- English Language
B- Numerical Ability
C- Reasoning Abiity
Student need to prepare their skills as per the detailed exam syllabus is given below –
Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
English Language: Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, Fill in the blanks.
Numerical Ability: Number series, Simplification/Approximation, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretations, and Miscellaneous.
Reasoning Ability: Puzzle and Arrangements, Inequality, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Direction, Order, and Ranking.
Syllabus For Mains Exam
Data Analysis: Tabular Graph, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Radar Graph Caselet, Missing Case DI, Data Sufficiency, Probability and Permutation, and Combination.
Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular seating arrangements, Linear seating arrangement, Double Lineup, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Ordering Rankings, Data Sufficiency, Code Inequalities, Course of Action, Analytical and Decision Making.
English Language: Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, Verbal Ability, Word Association, Sentence Improvement, Para Jumbles, Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Fill in the blanks.
General/Economy/Banking Awareness: Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Static Awareness, Banking and Financial Awareness.
Computer Awareness: Internet, Memory, Keyboard shortcuts, Computer abbreviation, Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, Networking, Computer Fundamentals and Technologies.