Scholarship up nic.in is portal of UP scholarship. Students of UP who are willing to renew or apply for a relevant scholarship can get every detail here. We have mentioned about application proceedings, download procedure, documents required, latest proceeding and many more. Read our complete blog below.
What is www scholarship up nic in or UP Scholarship
The scholarship for UP is offered to the students who are meritorious and want to be a part of the higher education system of the northern state which is the hub of more than 2 lakh schools and over 60 universities.UP government is offering this scholarship under pre-matric and post-matric scholarship scheme for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General category. The main aim of the scholarship is to offer financial support to the students who are willing to pursue their higher studies after 9th. So the question arises what are these scholarships? How to apply and when to apply? Read our below section for different UP scholarship 2019.
Courses for which scholarship.up.nic.in is Available
Post and pre-matric UP scholarship is available for the following courses –
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate courses
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma /other examination
Types of UP Scholarship /http Scholarship up nic in 2018-19
UP scholarships offered for 10th, 12th and graduate students by government of Uttar Pradesh. Here we list down all the upcoming scholarships, students can participate before the last date.
1) UP Pre Matric Scholarship
UP Pre Matric scholarship is offered to the students of UP who are in class 9th and 10th. These scholarships are offered by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh. These scholarships are only for the students who are from the state of Uttar Pradesh. UP pre-matric scholarship offers financial support to the underprivileged section under SC/ST/OBC and general category. The scholarships are available on merit as well as need basis. The scholarships that are offered under Pre- Matric Scholarship are –
- Pre-matric scholarship for SC/ST/General category, Uttar Pradesh
- Pre–Matric scholarship for minorities, Uttar Pradesh
- Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC students, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last date of submitting the form||September 30th 2019|
|The Last date to submit a hard copy of the application form||6th October 2019|
|Submission of Application form after correction in the form of hardcopy by students||22nd November 2019|
|Release of Fund||15th January 2019|
UP Pre Matric Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants studying in class 9th and 10th.
- Applicants must be belonging to SC/ST /General/Minority category of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income must not be more than 1 lakh P/A.
To apply for different UP Pre Matric Scholarship – Click Here
UP Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST and General other states is a scheme for the students of UP who have passed 11th and above and are willing to pursue their higher studies from another state. The scholarship offers a financial platform to the students who are from a financially poor background. The scholarship is being offered by the social welfare department of UP.
- Students who have passed 11th class can apply for this scholarship.
- Student’s family income should not be more than 2 lakh P/A.
- The college in which student wants to get admission must be registered with the online master database.
The scholarship carries multiple rewards.
Last date to Apply
The last date to apply (tentative) is 10th October 2019.
To apply for different UP Pre Matric Scholarship – Click Here
Scholarship up nic in Eligibility Criteria
To apply for UP scholarship candidates need to fulfil different eligibility criteria. These criteria as follows:
- Domicile –Applicants must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh and must hold the domicile hold by the competent authority.
- Qualification- For Scholarship under pre matric is students must be either in class 9th or 10th. For post, matric scholarship candidates must be 11th or 12th pass.
- Income – For post matric scholarship annual income of the family must not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A and for UP Pre Matric Scholarship annual income must not exceed more than one lakh for all categories. Applicants must have a relevant certificate to the proof family income.
Scholarship up nic in the Application form
UP Scholarship Application form is available online. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of scholarship up nic in. The application will be made available on a particular date. Students are notified and updated regarding the different UP scholarships through print media and the internet. All official notice will be posted on the UP Scholarship official website. Students can check the official website and keep themselves updated.
Step by Step Procedure to Fill UP Scholarship Application form
If you are fresh applicants then you can apply and can follow the mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- The second step is to click “Student” which is an option provided on the top menu bar of the homepage of the portal.
- Select the relevant category which will open the registration page. Choose an option for fresh registration and renewable for various categories (General, SC, ST and OBC).
- Fill the application form in the field provided. Candidates must have been ensuring that they fill the personal details, qualification and other information correctly.
- Applicants must have uploaded the documents in a prescribed format.
- Students must check their application form and then submit. However, students will be given a chance for correction in the application later.
- Submit the application form and save or download the filled application form. Students must keep hard copy through print out.
Note – Once the registration procedure is done students need to keep their registration ID and password. Students can check for the status and other updates by logging any time through their ID details.
There is no application fee/registration fee or any other charges for any of the category.
UP Scholarship Required Documents
Students need to attach the following documents –
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (Online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Receipt of Fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board /university
- Latest passport size scanned the photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Scholarship up nic in 2018-19 Status
Students who have filled the application form can check their status. Through this, they can track the progress of their application and can get an idea of whether the application is submitted or not. They can check their status by login their account.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status on www scholarship up nic in
Applicants can check their status by following steps-
- Visit the official portal of scholarship.up.nic.in
- Click on the “Status” tab on the website’s homepage.
- To Enter registration number and your date of birth.
- Click on the search button and application status will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download and take a print out (optional).
Instructions of UP Scholarship 2019
- UP scholarship is equally available for all the applicants belonging to any of the caste categories viz General, OBC, SC and ST.
- Candidates from the college which are blacklisted from the authority are not eligible to apply.
- The list of blacklisted colleges are:
- Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology & Management Hathras
- Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut
- Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat.
- Students must attach the hard copy of the bank passbook with the application form in the department concerned in person and must collect the receipt.
- Applicants must offer their own email ID and mobile phone.
- Fail students are not eligible and should not apply.
- Students must not share their personal details with anyone.
- Students must check their portal regularly.