Looking for top BBA Aviation Colleges in Bangalore? Then you have clicked on a right page. This blog is all about related colleges in Bangalore their admission process and much more. Read the details of the article below.
Top BBA Aviation Colleges In Bangalore List 2019
To make sure you get the best college we have listed some top BBA Aviation Colleges in Bangalore. Go through the table and select the college of your choice.
Top BBA Aviation Colleges In Bangalore Admission
- Admissions are done on the basis of the marks scored in 12th.
- Some colleges also conduct their own entrance examination to select deserving candidates.
- The admissions are generally done in the month of June to July.
Top BBA Aviation Colleges In Bangalore Eligibility
- 12th passed students from a recognized board.
- Must have scored minimum 50% marks in 12th.
- Result awaited can also apply.
BBA Aviation Course In Bangalore
BBA in Aviation is 3 years undergraduate degree program. The course focuses on the subject like aviation management, enterprises in airlines and their relationships. The aviation management industry works on marketing, planning and policy perspectives at national and international level, therefore, the course will provide in-depth knowledge of this industry. During the course, the students will learn about the management of the industry and other related aspects.
Top BBA Aviation Colleges In Bangalore Fee Structure
BBA in Aviation Management course fees in Bangalore vary from college to college. The fee can be paid in installments or semester wise. Students have to pay an admission fee and security fee at the time of admission. Security fee is decided by the colleges and is refundable after course completion. The fee starts from 2 lakh to 5 lakh P/A (very college to college).
Top BBA Aviation Colleges In Bangalore Placement
After doing this course professionals can work in different areas like Educational Institute, Airline/Airports, Airline Insurance Companies, Sales and Advertising Companies and Flight School. They can also work with many top organizations like:
- Air India
- Qatar Airways
- Lufthansa Airlines etc.
The starting salary is 25 k to 30 k per month which completely depends on company to company.
Top BBA In Aviation Colleges In Bangalore Syllabus
- Introduction to Management and Leadership
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication I
- Business Computing
- Community Service I
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Economics I
- Business Statistics
- IATA Travel and Tourism (Foundation)
- Community Service II
- Marketing Management
- Research Methodology and Report Writing
- Airport Functions of Airlines
- Financial Management
- Business Economics II
- Open Elective I
- Business Communication II
- Consumer Behavior and Market Research
- Cargo Handling
- Programme Elective I
- Open Elective II
- Essentials of Strategic Management
- International Business
- Understanding of Aviation Business
- Dissertation I
- Summer Internship
- Industry Tour Report
- Programme Elective 2
- Programme Elective 3
- Airport Customer Services
- Aviation Marketing
- Human Resources
- Human Resource Management
- Dissertation II
Note – Possibility of slight change in few subjects depending curriculum of a particular college. This is general syllabus of BBA in Aviation Colleges in Bangalore.