Are you 10+2 passed and seeking B. Pharma Colleges in Dehradun? Then you have come on the right page because this blog will guide you in selecting the best B.pharma College in Dehradun. We have further mentioned admission process, eligibility criteria and placements status of the colleges that offer B.Pharma Course in Dehradun. Get the complete information below.
List of B.Pharma Colleges In Dehradun
Students can get the comprehensive list of private and government pharmacy colleges of Dehradun for the session 2018. These colleges are popular for imparting quality pharmacy education. Here, we are listing colleges based on their ranking criteria. Also, we have prepared the list of B.Pharma colleges in Dehradun by considering various other factors such as college affiliation, accreditation, national importance, placement record, faculty competence, etc.
Students by clicking on the below link of the respective college can get detailed information about college including fees, eligibility, course duration, etc.
B.Pharma Colleges In Dehradun Admission Process
To get admission in B.pharma courses students have to complete their 12th and must give national level or state level pharmacy entrance examination. The national level examination for admission to B.Pharm is GPAT. One must apply for entrance examination as per eligibility criteria. Some colleges also take admission on the basis of the merit of qualifying examination. The colleges also take direct admission on management quota. The fees of management quota are generally higher than general fees. The admission is generally followed by counseling in which students have to present in person and must carry original documents.
Documents Required For Admission In B.Pharma Colleges In Dehradun
- A copy of mark sheet and passing certificate of 10th and 12th
- Passport size photographs
- Character Certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate(if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Affidavit for a gap in any
- Other documents as per college norms.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Pharma Colleges In Dehradun
- Students must have pass 10+2 in PCM/B.
- Students must have secured minimum 50 % marks in 10+2.
- Students must have valid score of state/national level pharmacy entrance exam.
Syllabus of B.Pharma Colleges In Dehradun
B.pharma course is of four years of duration divided into 8 semesters. The syllabus of this courses is as follows:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis I
- Remedial Mathematical Biology
- Pharmacognosy I
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry I (Inorganic Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Basic electronics and Computer Application
- Pharmaceutics(Physical Pharmacy)
- Advanced Mathematics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry II(Physical Chemistry)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry III(Organic Chemistry I)
- Anatomy, physiology and Health Education (APHE)I
- Pharmaceutics II(unit operations I, Including eng drawing)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry IV (Organic Chemistry II)
- Pharmacognosy II
- Pharmaceutical Analysis II
- AP HE-II
- Pharmaceutics- III(Unit Operations II)
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmacognosy III
- Pathophysiology of Common diseases
- Pharmaceutics IV (Dispensing and Community Pharmacy)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry V (Biochemistry)
- Pharmaceutics V- (Pharmaceutical Technology I)
- Pharmacology I
- Pharmaceutics VI(Hospital Pharmacy)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Medicinal Chemistry )
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Ethics
- Pharmaceutics VII (Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics)
- Pharmacology II
- Pharmacognosy V (Chemistry of Natural Products)
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutics VIII (Pharmaceutical Technology)
- Pharmaceutical Industrial Management
- Pharmacology III
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry VII (Medicinal Chemistry II)
- Elective (Theory)
- Pharmaceutics IX
- Pharmaceutical Analysis III
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry VIII (Medicinal Chemistry)
- Pharmacognosy VI
- Pharmacology IV (Clinical Pharmacy and Drug Interactions)
- Project Related to Elective
Fees Structure of B.Pharma Colleges In Dehradun
B.Pharma Colleges in Dehradun fee structure vary as per private and government colleges. The fees of private institutes are generally higher than the fee of government colleges. The fee of government B.Pharm College starts from INR 34.9k P/A to 50 k P/A. Whereas for private college it is INR 5.24 Lakh (4 years) to 3.46 Lakh (4 years).
About B.Pharma Course
B. Pharma also known as Bachelors in Pharmacy is an undergraduate course to study the field of Pharmacy. This course is for the students who have completed 10+2 and are seeking a career in the field of medical. The duration of this course is 4 years. In this course, the students will study about the drugs and medicines, pharmaceutical engineering, medicinal Chemistry etc. Students who are seeking B.Pharma Colleges in Dehradun can go through the college list provided below. It is advised to check college affiliations and course authenticity while going through a college website.
Placement In B.Pharma Colleges In Dehradun
After doing this course, the starting salary of a fresher is INR 10,000 to 18, 0000 P/A and with experience, the salary goes till 9 lakh to 12 lakh P/A. The top recruiting companies that visit college campus of Dehradun are:
- Apollo Pharmacy
- Abbott India
- Research bodies and Lab
- Sun Pharmaceuticals
- Glaxo Smith Cline India