If you want to go for Top MBA in Aviation Management Colleges in Delhi then this article will provide you with all the information regarding a list of colleges offering admission procedure, fee structure and course eligibility criteria. Read the complete information to get all relevant information.
MBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi List 2019
In the below-mentioned table, we have mentioned the list of top MBA in aviation management colleges in Delhi. These colleges have a reputation for disseminating quality education in aviation management. Students can choose their colleges from the list below. Make sure you go through the college website properly and then select your college.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|Aimfill International Institute||Click Here|
|MAPLES International Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – South Extension||Click Here|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management – ILAM||Click Here|
|TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – Defence Colony||Click Here|
|Institute Of Clinical Research – [ICRI], New Delhi||Click Here|
|MI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies – Defence Colony||Click Here|
|Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd. – TIMClick Here||Click Here|
|Marks Aviation and Marine Academy||Click Here|
Top MBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Admission
- Generally, for admission to this PG course top college either conduct their own examination or takes admission on the basis of valid score of CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP.
- Candidates can apply in the month of May to June.
- Some institute/university also conducts a round of interview along with group discussion.
- Applicants must submit their application before the last date to avoid any cancellation.
- The registration fee will be decided by the college.
Top MBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Eligibility:
- Admission will be given to those candidates who will fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must be from any discipline or preferably economics or commerce background with mathematics.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the aviation sector will be added advantage.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in 10th and 12th.
Top MBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Fee Structure
The fee structure varies from college to college and also depends on the ranking of the college. Some colleges provide a scholarship to the meritorious students who are from a weak section of the society. Students can pay their fee in instalments through college’s mentioned payment mode. An average fee for this course is INR10,000 to 5 lakh P/A.
Top MBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Placement
These top colleges have separate training and placement cell which provide employment in top-notch organizations like:
- Jet Airways
- The Oberoi
- Thomas Cook etc.
The colleges conduct placement test in which students have been offered a salary package of 4 lakh to 7 lakh P/A. Graduates work on different designations like:
- Aircraft maintenance
- Airport Manager
- Air Traffic controllers etc.
Top MBA In Aviation Management Colleges In Delhi Syllabus
During this course, the students will study the following subjects.
- Airline and Airport Management
- Data Analysis for Business Decisions
- Economic Analysis for Business Decision
- Organizational Behavior
- Accounting for Management
- Airline Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Practical – Business Application Software
- Airline Operation and Scheduling
- Airline Finance
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Safety
- Strategic Management
- Total Quality Management
- Research Methods in Business
- Communication Skills and Business Correspondence
- Practical –Seminar Ist (Emerging Trends in Management – Case study Analysis and Seminar)
- Summer Project
- International Business Management
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Electives I, II, III, IV, V, VI
- Practical – Summer Project Work, Seminar IInd Emerging Trends in Management
- Project Work
- List of Electives
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Aircraft Rules and Regulation C.A.R.I and II
- Airline Economics
- Airline Advertisement and Sales Promotion
- Customer Relationship Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Cross Culture Management
- Supply Chain Management