Interested to make a career in Nursing? Are you looking for nursing colleges in Uttarakhand? Then you got the right page. Our write up is about colleges of Nursing and what type of courses they offer.
Nursing means “Healing”. It is one of the most reputed careers after teaching in India. Although this course is challenging it has got many wide scopes. It is basically related to hospital administration and taking care of the patient. Nursing is the right career for those who have a healing nature and are interested in serving mankind.
For Admission Help Connect @09717134336
Top 5 Nursing Colleges In Uttarakhand 2019
Mentioned below is the list of nursing colleges in Uttrakahand that students can go through and choose their colleges accordingly. The lists of nursing colleges are as follows:
|College Name||Contact No.||Affiliation||Address|
|Sai Institute of Paramedical & Allied Sciences, Dehradun||09891864336||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University||26-A, Rajpur Road, Adjacent Hotel Meedo Grand, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun||0135-2471600||University Grants Commission||Swami Ram Nagar Jolly Grant, Dehradun 248016, Uttarakhand, India|
|Care College of Nursing, Haridwar||09837257733||Uttarakhand State Nursing Council||Rohalki, Kishanpur, Bahadrabad, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249407|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Science||0135-2471135||Swami Rama Himalayan University||Swami Ram Nagar Jolly Grant, Dehradun 248016, Uttarakhand, India|
|Sai Institute of Nursing -Dehradun||0135–2743300||University Grants Commission||26-A, Rajpur Road, Adjacent Hotel Meedo Grand, Dehradun, INDIA|
The above list has private as well as government college list. These colleges are authentic and are approved by educational organizations of India like AICT, UGC or Indian Nursing Council of India.
Nursing Colleges in Uttarakhand Admission 2019
- Admission in nursing colleges in Uttarakhand is based on a merit of a qualifying examination.
- Some colleges conduct its own examination followed by an interview round.
- The registration process starts from mid May/July 2019.
- The application of a college can be downloaded from the official website or students can get it from the designated centers (Vary college to college).
- Some institute also offers scholarship to the meritorious student that covers the concession on tuition fee.
- A copy of 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- A copy of a graduation mark sheet if applying for a PG course
- Affidavit for a gap (if any)
- Address proof
- Category certificate(if required)
- Medical Certificate (vary college to college)
- Other documents as per university guidelines.
- Candidates must be 10+2 passed out form recognized board.
- Candidates must have biology, physics, chemistry and English as one of the subject.
- Candidates must be between 17 years to 35 years of age.
- Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST or other category candidates (Vary college to college).
Fees Structure of Nursing Colleges in Uttarakhand
The fee structures of nursing course vary from college to college. The fees of government colleges are cheaper than fees of private colleges. Students must noted that fees once paid will not be refunded if refunded it will under special circumstances. The estimated B.Sc nursing fees is 30k P/A to 1 Lakh P/A, ANM and GNM fees goes from 25k P/A to1, 34,000 P/A and M.Sc. Nursing Fees goes 2 lakh (final semester).
Placement of Nursing Colleges in Uttarakhand
The nursing college of Uttarakhand has actively working placement team of professionals who are responsible of conducting placement test in the campus. They are also responsible of arranging internships, seminars and workshops. Professionals generally get salary package up to INR 10k to 25k a month. Some top recruiters after nursing courses are Apollo, Max, Birla, Fortis, Metro Hospitals and many others.
About Nursing Courses
Nursing courses are managed under INC i.e. Indian Nursing Council. It is a recognized body for nursing education in India. It gives authenticity to the nursing courses in India and confirmation that person is eligible to work with any medical organizations. The nursing college in Uttarakhand offers courses at UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral level. Some private health centers in Dehradun also offer nursing courses. The certificate courses generally lie between 6 months to 1 year whereas degree courses lie between 2 to 4 years. ist of different Nursing courses offered in colleges of Uttarakhand are:
- ANM (Auxilary Nursing and Midwife)- 18 months
- GNM (General Nursing and Midwife)- 3.5 years
UG Degree Nursing Courses
- B.Sc. Basics (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)- 4 years
- B.Sc. Post Basics (Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Post basic)- 2 years
- B.Sc. Distance (Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Distance)- 3 years
- M.Sc. – masters of Science in Nursing – 2 years
Doctoral Level Courses
- M.Phil (Masters of Science in Nursing )- 1 year(Full Time )
- M.Phil (Masters of Science in Nursing )-2 years (Part-Time)
- Ph.D. (Doctor in philosophy)- 3 to 5 years