Petroleum College Dehradun
In few years Petroleum Engineering courses are opted by the students and many Petroleum college Dehradun are offering these courses with international learning exposure.
Petroleum Engineering is a field of engineering related to the activities in the production of hydrocarbon which can be crude oil and natural oil. Careers in petroleum engineering are taking place as this includes many important steps of processing/extracting oil. The extracting of different resources in the form of oil also affects the country‘s economy as this crude oil has international price depending on the country to country availability.
In this article of ours, we bring you details regarding Dehradun Petroleum Engineering Colleges, their admission process, fees structure, employment possibilities, entrance exams details related to Petroleum Engineering and much more.
For Direct Admission Petroleum College Dehradun Call @9717134336
Top 10 Dehradun Petroleum College Of 2019
To choose the best Dehradun petroleum college one need to be specific with the course availability. Choose your college after doing proper research. To make your search easy, we have made a list of top Petroleum Engineering Colleges in Dehradun with fee structure. The list as follows:
Petroleum College Dehradun Admission Process
Petroleum Colleges admission process begins in the month of June till July. Admission will only be given to the candidates who meet eligibility criteria.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 50 % to 60 % marks in the qualifying examination.
- Generally, the admission is done by two methods:
- Direct admission i.e. on the merit in the qualifying examination.
- JEE main 2019/UPES entrance examination.
- It depends on the university/college to grant direct (on the basis of qualifying examination) admission or admission based on the entrance examination.
- Must PCM/PCB as the subjects.
- Candidates must have English as one of a subject.
- Candidates must have valid score JEE Main or other entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Must have scored minimum 60 to 80 % marks in 10+2 for merit.
- Some admissions for PG course like M.Tech is on the basis of valid score of GATE followed by the interview.
Note – Candidates can apply by visiting a particular college website. They can find all the information along with courses details and specification. It is advised to register before the deadline of the application form. The registration fee once paid will not be refunded.
Fee Structure In Dehradun Petroleum Colleges
The fees of Dehradun Petroleum Colleges varies from courses to courses. Hence, it depends on the specialization one is opting. Petroleum B.tech courses fees start from INR 1 lakh and go till 3 lakh (vary college to college). Whereas M.Tech courses fees start from INR 2.5 lakh and goers till 7 lakh P/A (very college to college).
* Petroleum Engineering Colleges which conducts their own entrance examination, their admit card will be available online from the official website or will be delivered at candidate’s address.
What Is Petroleum Engineering?
Petroleum Engineering is a field of engineering is related to the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can either be crude oil or natural gas. Petroleum engineering makes sure that energy will continue to be a major component regarding societal functioning and people’s everyday lives. Petroleum engineering solves important challenges regarding energy security and national prosperity. This rewarding stream of petroleum engineering requires deep knowledge of physics, geology, chemistry and mathematics. People who work in this field are called petroleum engineers who work on global oil and gas projects in developing areas in Asia, Africa, South America and Eastern Europe.
Placement In Petroleum Engineering Colleges
After doing the Petroleum Engineering course, one can earn between INR 2.82 lakh to INR 37.3 lakh P/A. This salary stat depends on your type of specialization and experience level. It also depends on your organization where one is working. The areas of working are :
- Oil Petroleum Organization
- Petroleum and companies
- Gas companies
- Petroleum research institutions.