Are you 10+2 passed out and planning for B.Tech or you are an engineering graduate and planning for your Master’s degree from Dehradun? Then this article can be a help. Our new write up is about Private Engineering colleges in Dehradun. As you know that Dehradun is a hub of education and have many famous learning institutes. Students can pick any engineering college of their from the list mentioned in this article. We have also mentioned about fees structure, admission process and placement of these private engineering colleges. Read the complete article below.
Private Engineering Colleges in Dehradun 2019 – Updated List
One can choose any private engineering college in Dehradun as the institution provide many facilities for its students. The institution is equipped with the latest technologies in terms of labs and modern classrooms. To make learning more advance some colleges have a tie-up with foreign universities and provide international exposure to learning. Though the fees structure of private colleges is high they provide a comfortable learning environment and has top-notch placement records. The list of private Engg colleges in Dehradun are as follows:
Engineering is one of the popular courses among students in India. Every year, approx 7 to 10 lakh students sit for entrance test of engineering at the state and national level. This field is created for the students who are interested in scientific applications like structures, machines, apparatus, manufacturing process etc. To make more specific in this field one should go for specialization as per their interest.
Private Engineering College In Dehradun Admission Procedure
To take admission in Private Engineering Colleges of Dehradun student should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have passed Class 12th from a recognized university/college.
- A student must have PCM and English as one of a subject (differ from college to college).
- Candidates must have valid score JEE Main or entrance exam conducted by the college/university.
- Must have scored minimum 60 % to 80 % marks in 10+2 for admission through merit.
- Candidates will have to go through a counselling round after they get the name in merit list.
- Admission to M.Tech is on the basis of a valid score of GATE followed by an interview round.
Important Admission Dates of Private Engineering College In Dehradun
|Entrance Exam||Registration Date||Exam Date||Result|
|JEE MAINS 2019||1st to 30th September||6th to 20th January 2019||31st January|
|GATE 2019||1st to 30th September||2, 3, 9, 10th February 2019||16th March 2019|
Private Engineering Colleges In Dehradun Courses
Engineering courses whether in private or government colleges divided into the following:
- UG – B.E or B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology)
- PG /PG Diploma – M.E or M. Tech (Masters of Engineering or Masters of Technology)
- Diploma Engineering – Involve short-term engineering courses as well
- Doctoral level – PhD
These courses are formed in such a way that it meets industrial requirements and provides 100 % career opportunities. Students can pick any courses of their choice and can make the best choices for their career in engineering. The List of courses is as follows.
- B.E or B.tech in Mechanical Engineering ‘
- B.E or B.tech Electrical Engineering
- B.E or B.tech Civil Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science
- B.E or B.Tech in IT Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech in IC Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech in EC engineering
- B.E or B.Tech Petroleum Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech Automobile Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech Mining Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech Genetic Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.E or B.Tech Plastic Engineering
- B.E or B.Tech Environmental engineering
- B.E or B.Tech Naval Architecture
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
- Diploma in EC Engineering
- Diploma in IC Engineering
- Diploma in metallurgy
- Diploma in Sound Engineering
- Diploma In Textile Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Master’s in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s in Aerospace Engineering
- Master’s in Biomedical Engineering
- Master’s in Biochemical Engineering
- Master’s in Civil Engineering
- Master’s in Structural Engineering
- Master’s in Architectural Engineering
- Master’s in Microelectronic Engineering Degree
- Master’s in Chemical Engineering
- Master’s in Environmental Degree
- Master’s in Science Engineering Degree
- Master’s in Agricultural Engineering Degree
- Master’s in Sustainability Design Degree
- MBA in Engineering Degree
- Master’s in Industrial Engineering
Private Engineering Colleges In Dehradun Fee Structure
The fee structure of the engineering college in Dehradun depends on college to college. Generally, fees of private engineering colleges are higher than Government College. The admissions in private colleges are also done through management quota under which fee reaches up to INR 10 lakh. It is to be noted that seats under management quota are limited. Generally, the fee structure for a B.Tech private college is INR 2 Lac to INR 4 Lac P/A. Similarly, the fees for M/.Tech course goes till INR 7 Lac to INR 12 Lac P/A. Some colleges also provide loan facilities and have a tie-up with few banks. Students can also inquire about the scholarship at the time admission.
About Engineering Courses
B.Tech is an undergraduate academic programme which has a duration of 4 years. Each academic year of the course is equally divided into 2 semesters with a total of 8 semesters. The popular specializations of engineering are computer science and engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electronics and communications engineering and electrical engineering.
Placement In Private Engineering Colleges In Dehradun
Private Engineering Colleges in Dehradun has separate training and placement cell which is responsible for conducting placement drives of various organization. The colleges have strong laisioning with top companies. These organizations visit engineering colleges every year to conduct their placement test. Students are being placed on a package of INR 2.5 lakh to INR 7 lakh P/A. Some experienced engineering graduates are getting INR 10 to INR 20 lakh P/A. Some top recruiting companies are:
- Tata Group
- Godrej Group
- Larsen and Turbo
- Thyssen Krupp
- Bosch India
- Apollo Tyres