Hon’ Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has recently launched www desw gov in scholarship/P.M Modi Scholarship. Under this scholarship, many new schemes like Pradhan Mantri Yojana, PMVVY Scheme, P.M Kisan Yojana Scheme, PMSS and many other schemes are running. These schemes are applicable under different sections offering financial assistance to the deserving and needy applicants. The scholarship is also launched for the Indian Farmer and Ex-Servicemen in 2017 which is still active and has given benefits to many people. Another scholarship was launched by P.M Modi by the name of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme or PMSS PM Modi Scholarship 2019 – 2020 for class 10th and 12th students. All class 10th and 12th students can apply under this scheme and can get maximum educational benefits from the government. To know more about P.M Modi Scholarship read our complete article below.
www desw gov in Scholarship 2018 19- Apply online for PMSS DESW
Department of Ex-Service Men Welfare (DSEW) invites all the eligible students to apply for P.M Modi Scholarship under PMSS DSEW. The scholarship is for class 10th and 12th students to pursue their higher studies like degree diploma courses. This scheme is only for the children of Ex-Servicemen of the country. This is the central scholarship scheme which is not for other Central Govt. Employee children. The scholarship will now be started for the year 2019 only for the children of Ex-servicemen whose family income is less than 6 lakh P/A. The scholarship main aim is to offer financial support to the students who cannot afford their studies. This will help them to pursue their education without any hurdle.
Scholarship For 10th and 12th Passed Students Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||DESW PM Modi Scholarship|
|Who can apply||10th and 12th class Ex-Servicemen Students|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
www desw gov in Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Must be the ward of Ex-Servicemen/Widows of Ex. servicemen (Army, Navy, Coasts Guards, Air force and other military martyrs).
- Applicants must have passed 10th/12th/Diploma from a recognized board/institution/university.
- Students must have completed their education from University approved by AICTE/UGC/MCI.
- Students who are willing to pursue courses like BE, B.Tech, BBA.BCA, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, B.Pharma etc are eligible under this scheme.
- Candidates who have completed their master’s form distance learning or abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
PM Modi Scholarship Rewards
Selected students will enjoy the following rewards:
- Students have passed 12th with minimum 75% marks will get scholarship reward of INR 1000 per month.
- Students who have scored 85% marks in 12th will get the scholarship of INR 25,000 P/A
- Students doing 4 to 5 years professional course will get scholarship amount of INR 2000 p/a
- Renewal of the scholarship will be done by submitting bonafide to DESW board on given dates for boys and girls
www desw gov in Scholarship Selection Procedure
Only those students who will meet the eligibility criteria will be selected for this scholarship.
www desw gov in Scholarship Application Form
To apply in www.desw.gov.in scholarship application form, students need to follow the mentioned steps that are as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Take your cursor to the menu bar and select “New Application”.
- Click on “Apply Online”. After that, you will click on the “New Application” link.
- On next page fill P.M Modi Scholarship 2019 application form.
- In the given application form you will have to fill the application form in Part 1 and Part 2.
- Mention all the mandatory details.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button.
- Attach al the mandatory documents along with the form.
Documents to be attached with the application form
- Copy of Ex-Servicemen /Ex-Coast Guard Certificate.
- 10th and 12th self-attested certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- PPO Copy self-attested.
- Bank pass book front pages.
- A cancellation cheque
www desw gov in Scholarship Last Date
DSEW PM Modi Scholarship will be stated soon. Students can visit the official website to know the exact date and updates regarding the scheme.