- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Properties of Matter, Laws of Motion & Work
- Energy and Power
- Current Electricity
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Coordination Chemistry
- Solid State Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics,
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions,
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Discrete Mathematics
- Differential Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Plant physiology
- ecology and environment
- Human physiology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Human health and diseases
- Genetics and Evolution
- Candidates, who want to appear in VITEEE 2019, should be born after 1st July, 1996.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60 % marks.
- The primary subjects in 10+2 should include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology (PCM for B.Tech and PCB for B.Tech in Bio-Technology).
- Candidates should also make sure that the joint score of PCM/PCB should not be less than 50%.
- Online Application process of VITEEE 2019 starts –9th November 2018
- Last date of Online Application process of VITEEE 2019 –15th March 2019
- Checking of Application form status – 2 to 3 weeks after the submission of Application form
- VITEEE 2019 examination date – 4th to 15th April 2019
- Result date of VITEEE 2019 – May 2019
- VITEEE 2019 counseling process starts – 2nd or 3rd week of June
- VITEEE 2019 Application fee of OMR Application is Rs 1200 and Online Application form Rs 1150.
- Candidates can submit the Application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking or offline mode via Demand Draft.
- Firstly, open the link of Online Application form from the official website of VITEEE.
- Fill all the necessary details of the candidate and complete the registration process.
- Now, login with your email id and password.
- Click on the link ‘’Online Application Form’’.
- Fill all the required information and data.
- Submit the Application form and an Application number will generate.
- Submit the Application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- Now upload the scanned soft copies of various documents like colored photograph, signature, left thumb impression, 10th and 12th mark sheets, date of birth certificate, passing certificate of 10th and 12th, certificate of reserved categories (if necessary).
- Candidates will receive a mail/SMS regarding the confirmation of the Application process.
- First of all, collect the Application form from the assigned branches of Post Office along with the admission office in University campus.
- Fill the necessary details of the applicant and send the Application form and the demand draft to the Director, UG Admission at VIT University.
- VITEEE 2019 is going to be held in 124 cities of India.
- Also, there are overseas exam centers in Dubai, Muscat, Kuwait, and Qatar.
- Candidates have to choose the examination center of their choice at the time filling Application form.
- As the booking of VITEEE 2019 is in real time, candidates have to check the availability of exam centers at the time of Application process.
- Candidates have to select at least 2 test centers while filling the Application form.
- To know the details regarding the list of exam centers, click on this link http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/testcities
VITEEE 2019 Exam Last Date, Application Form
VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) Exam organized at the National level.This examination is being held annually for the students, who want to take admissions into the engineering courses in Vellore University situated in Vellore and Chennai. The official notification of VITEEE 2019 has been released by the University and the examination will be held on 15th March 2019. As this is a National level exam, it will be conducted in total 118 cities in India. VITEEE is an online exam and students can apply for the exam by filling Online Application Form available on the official website of the University. VITEE is one of the hugely popular Engineering Entrance exams across the country. Every year, over 2 lakh students appear in this examination.
Here we are providing you the details regarding VITEEE 2019
Here we are providing the details regarding VITEEE eligibility criteria
As per VITEEE 2019 official notification, here are some important dates related to VITEEE 2019:
Application Process: Vellore University has released the official notification of VITEE 2019 which includes VITEEE 2019 Application form. Follow the below mention steps to apply for VITEE 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Centres