Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018
SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) 2018 is one of the most popular University level entrance test in India conducted by Symbiosis International University.This examination is being held for the students, who want to take admissions in various programs/courses in Symbiosis University and its affiliated institutes. This is an annual exam conducted once in a year. Every year, there is a big number of students appear in this exam. The tentative dates of SET 2018 exam have been out and it will be organized in the first week of May 2018.
In this post, we will provide you all the necessary details regarding Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018 including SET 2018 exam eligibility, SET 2018 exam date, SET 2018 application form, SET 2018 exam centers etc.
SET 2018 registration process will start on 26 December 2018. There is no other way to apply for SET 2018 exam except online mode. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get the information regarding SET 2018 Application form
• First, you have to visit the official website of SET 2018, i.e.www.set-test.org
• You can either apply for one paper of morning session (Law or Design) and one from noon session (Engineering/Health Sciences).
• A SET ID will be generated.
• Now, complete the registration process by filling all the necessary details of the candidate as per SET 2018 Application form.
• Please fill the Application form before the last date, any application after the last date would not entertain.
• Before submitting the Application, you have to upload a scanned copy of your colored photograph and signature I the prescribed format and size.
• Along with these two, candidates also need to upload the documents (10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, 12th hall ticket if waiting for the result, photocopy of valid passport, portfolio, statement of purpose, 2 letters of recommendations in original, English Proficiency Test, Payment Proof of Application fee) at the time of Application process.
• After entering the necessary details, make the online payment to fill the application fee via Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
• You can also submit the application fee offline through Challan payment at Indian/Axis Bank.
Here we are providing you the details regarding SET 2018 exam eligibility according to the different undergraduate programs. Please read this section carefully before applying for the examination.
For BCA –Candidates have to pass 10+2 or diploma in engineering/technology from a recognized board/college with at least 50% marks. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, percentage criteria is 45%.
For BBA –Candidates must pass their 10+2 from a recognized board/college with at least 50% marks (For SC/ST candidates, it is 45%).
For B.A.L.L.B/B.B.A.L.L.B.–Candidates have to pass their 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates). Those, who are waiting for their results are also eligible to apply but they have to submit their passing certificate at the time of admissions.
B.Tech–Candidates should have to finish their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board with at least 45% marks in the above-mentioned subjects (40% for SC/ST candidates).
B.Sc. (Liberal Arts) –Candidates must have completed 10+2 from any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
B. Des. –Candidates should have to complete their 10+2/equivalent/diploma from any stream with at least 50% marks. Candidates, who are appearing in their final year can also apply.
B.Sc. Economics (Hons.) –Candidates should pass their 12th from any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (45% for SC/ST candidates).
As per the information, here we are providing you the list of SET 2018 important dates:
• Online registration process will start –26th December 2018
• Last date of registration process – 13th April 2018
• Last date of payment of registration fee –17th April 2018
• Admit Card will be available from – 22nd April 2018
• Last date of downloading Admit Card –6th May 2018
• SET 2018 Exam Date–6th May 2018
• Date of Result declaration – 19th May to 18th June 2018
• Counselling process starts –Last week of June or July first week
• SET 2018 entrance exam Application fees is Rs 1500.
• Candidates can also pay the Application fees as per programs/courses. An application fee for per program is Rs 1000.
• Application fees of SET 2018 are non-refundable.
• You can pay the Application fees either online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or offline mode via Challan payment at Axis/Indian Bank.
• Candidates can also pay the Application by sending Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favor of ‘’Symbiosis Test Secretariat’’ payable at Pune.
Exam Center :
SET 2018 Examination Centres: SET 2018 will be conducted in 21 cities. Here is the list of the cities:
Type of Exam
State Level Exam
SET 2018 Exam Pattern:
• SET 2018 Mode of an exam is pen and paper mode.
• Type of SET 2018 exam is objective type test.
• Duration of the examination is 2 and ½ hours.
• There will be no negative marking in SET 2018.
• SET 2018 will be organized into two sessions i.e. morning session and afternoon session.
SET 2018 Syllabus: As SET 2018 is organized for various programs/courses, there are different set of syllabus for every course. Therefore, it is not possible for us to mention each and every topic in this post.
General questions will be asked from logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, general knowledge and reading comprehension. Rest of the syllabus will vary according to the course/program you opt to take admission. You can visit the official website of SET to take a glance on the detailed syllabus as per the course you choose.