- UPES-DAT All Design Courses Scholarship 2019
- IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2019
- Vidhyaa Scholarship for Higher Education
- NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT) 2019
- IUBH Online MBA Scholarship 2019
- Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019
- Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships For College And University Students 2018-19
National Fellowship For Persons With Disabilities
National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities 2018-19 is being provided by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. This fellowship is also known as the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF). Students with disabilities enrolled in the Ph.D. /M.Phil courses in any recognized University /institution can apply for this fellowship. The purpose of this fellowship is to cater to the requirements of students with disabilities for pursuing a research degree in research and scientific institutions.
National Fellowship For Persons With Disabilities (RGNF) 2018-19 Eligibility
Here, students can check their eligibility for National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities 2018-19:
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- This fellowship is open for students with disabilities.
- A candidate must pursue M.Phil./Ph.D degree programme from a recognized institution.
National Fellowship For Persons With Disabilities 2018-19 Rewards
Total 200 fellowships will be distributed to the eligible candidates. Selected students will receive the following benefits:
- The stipend of INR 16,000/- per month for initial 2 years and INR 18,000/- per month for the rest of the course.
- For Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce subjects the contingency grant of INR 10,000/- per year will be given for first 2 years and INR 20,500/- for rest of the course.
- For Sciences and Engineering & Technology subjects, the candidates will get a contingency grant of INR 12,000/- for initial 2 years and INR 25,000/- for remaining course.
- Also, the departmental assistance of INR 3,000/- per annum per student will be given to the host institution.
- Physically handicapped and blind students will receive Escorts/Reader assistance of INR 2000/- per month.
- Additionally, the selected students will also get HRA.
Note - 15 % seats are reserved for SC and 7.5 % seats are reserved for ST.
How To Apply For National Fellowship For Persons With Disabilities 2018-19
The online application process of National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities 2018-19 is as follows:
- Click Here to apply Online.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Fill your personal details and note down the generated registration ID.
- Also, enter research work details including research topic, subject, department etc.
- Fill scholarship details and present employment information.
- Accept the declaration and finally submit the form.
Documents To Be Attached In The Online Application Form Are
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned copy of master’s degree mark sheet
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of disability certificate
- Declaration/Certificate from Head of Department/Institution
Candidates can now fill the online application form of National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities 2018-19. The last date to apply is 12th November 2018.
Selection of eligible students will be based on their academic record and research work.