BBA in Airport management in Pune is becoming popular among the youth. They are coming from states for studying in Pune. This is because the city provides many job opportunities in many good organizations. This article will give you details about BBA in Airport Management in Pune along with the list of colleges and eligibility criteria. Read the complete article to get bets information.
BBA In Airport Management Colleges In Pune List 2019
Mentioned below is the list of B.B.A in airport management colleges in Pune. Students can choose their college from below. They can visit the official website of their selected college and can check the course affiliations and approvals. Also, check the admission procedure as the admission procedure may vary from college to college. It is advised to send your application procedure before the deadline.
- TMI Academy of Travel Tourism and Aviation Studies, Pune
- Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Pune
- Institution Of Clinical Research India – [ICRI], Pune
BBA In Airport Management Colleges In Pune Admission
- Admissions generally start in the month of May. The session starts in the month of July.
- Candidates can get admission form online or by visiting campus in person.
- Admission can be followed by an entrance test conducted by a college (vary).
- Some national level entrance test through which admission is taken in this course :
- AMIA UGAT
- Some colleges also take admission on the basis of the performance in interview and GD.
BBA In Airport Management Colleges In Pune Eligibility
- Must be class 12thpassed out from a recognized board.
- Must have minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for category candidates.
- Final year students can also apply.
BBA In Airport Management Course In Pune
When it comes to 12th passed students BBA in airport management has been attracting many students. This is because students of all streams can apply for this course. Then there are many reputed colleges available which are offering this course. The uniqueness of this course is that it is a job oriented course and offers positive career opportunities. The course is all about dealing with technical sections like Air Traffic and Control, maintenance staff, cargo department and how to coordinate between departments. Some important topics are Functioning of Airport, Staff Management, Interdepartmental coordination, safety and emergency management, cargo management etc. Apart from theory subjects candidates will be exposed to practical session in the form of internship and airport visits.
BBA In Airport Management In Pune Fees Structure
The fees structures of this course vary from college to college. Fees can be also varied if any college is offering any other additional course for skill enhancement. The college fees can be paid through DD. Cheque or online depending on the facilities provided by the college. The basic fee is 1.5 to 5 lakh P/A including all study charges.
What Skills You Must Have For BBA In Airport Management In Pune
One should possess:
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Sharp analytical skills
- Confident and charming personality
BBA In Airport Management In Colleges Pune Placement
Most colleges in Pune have training and placement cell which is responsible for creating job opportunities to the graduates. Many colleges have tie-ups with big firms of airport management which conducts their placement test in or off campus. Students are placed in a domestic and international airport with a basic salary of 3 lakh to 7 lakh P/A.
BBA In Airport Management In Pune Syllabus
Mentioned below is the syllabus of BBA in airport management which is in basic. There may be some changes as per colleges.
- Communication Skills
- Professional Skills
- Soft Skills
- Front Office Operations
- Management Process
- Basic of Aviation
- Travel Management
- Airport Operations
- Fire Management
- Aircraft Management
- Airport Security Management
- Cargo Logistic and Management
- Aviation Marketing
- Aviation Law
- Air Traffic rules and regulations
- Service marketing
- Customer Care Services
- Airline Business Management
- Persona Management
- Customer Service for Global Clientele
- Airfares and Ticketing
- Cargo transportation
- Load Planning and DGR
- Security and Legislation
- Ancillary Services
- Business Organizations
- Airport Milieu
- Resource Management at airports
- IT in the airline environment
- Airline and Travel Management
- Crew Management
- Airport Housekeeping