In this blog, we list out all the Event Management courses in Delhi after 12th 2019 with complete details and fee structure and jobs in this career option. The students of Event Management courses are trained to analyze, plan, market, produce and evaluate an event.
What are Event Management Courses?
Event management is a thriving field that includes the planning of large-scale events like festivals, product launches, and trade shows. An event management course prepares students to plan all aspects of such events that cater to large crowds and gives them a sense of what challenges to expect by working in this field. Whether it is a major product launch and press conference or business meetings with potential investors, practically almost every company needs to get their events organized from time to time.
Job Oriented Event Management Courses In Delhi 2019
Numerous universities provide several courses for event management that help students to brush up their qualities and reward them with a professional degree/ diploma/ certificate. Mainly there are three types of event management courses are available in Delhi in the format of diploma, degree & Certificate.
Event Management Courses After 12th List
An aspirant can pursue an event management course after completing his/her 12th. The student can opt for a UG programme on a degree or diploma level in event management courses. The duration of the UG level course could be between 1 to 3 years. Some UG level event management courses after 12th are:
- BBA in Event Management and PR
- Diploma in
- Event Management and Performing Art
- International Event Management
- Event Planning
- BBA in Event Management
Eligibility Criteria Of Event Management Courses After 12th
Eligibility criteria for UG level degree or diploma programme are the completion of the 12th class with minimum 50 % marks. Also, there could be an entrance examination for admission in some reputed universities and colleges.
Event Management PG Courses List 2019
For more professional degree students can opt for a PG programme on a degree or diploma level in event management courses. The duration of the PG level course could be between 1 to 2 years. Some PG level event management courses are:
- Post Graduate Diploma In Event Management
- M.A. (PR and Event Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Event Management & Activation (PGDEMA)
- M.A. in Public Relations and Events
- MBA in Event Management
- Master of Event Management
- Post Graduate Programme In Event Management – GLOBAL (PGPEM)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Event Management and Public Relations
Eligibility Criteria Of Event Management Courses After Graduation
Eligibility criteria for PG level degree or diploma programme are having a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50 % marks. Also, there could be an entrance examination for admission in some reputed universities and colleges.
Short Term or Certificate Courses in Event Management 2019
An aspirant can pursue an event management course after completing his/her 10th as well. The student can opt for a short-term Certificate or Diploma programme in event management courses. The duration of such short-term courses could be between 3 months to 1 year. Some short-term event management courses are:
- Certificate Course in Event Management
- Advanced Diploma in Event and Exhibition Design
- Professional Diploma in Event & Exhibition Design
- Diploma In Event Management (DEM)
- Advanced Diploma in Event and Exhibition Design
Eligibility Criteria Of Short-term Event Management courses
Eligibility criteria for a short-term diploma or certificate programme are the completion of the at least 10th class passed with minimum 50 % marks. Also, there could be an entrance examination for admission in some reputed universities and colleges.
Top Event Management Colleges In Delhi
- Tritya Institute of Event Management – Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- South Delhi Polytechnic for Women – Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- Impact Institute of Event Management (IIEM Delhi) – South Ex 1, Delhi
- National Institute of Event Management – South Ex 1, Delhi
- International Institute of Fashion Technology – Model Town, Delhi
- Academy of Applied Arts – Dwarka Campus – Dwarka, Delhi
Scope Of Event Management
Almost in every other field such as hotel industry, the corporate sector, tourism, the fashion industry, media, newspaper houses, BPOs, films, and serial production houses, there is a requirement for an event manager. If a person has enthusiasm and entrepreneur skills there is a huge scope for an event manager to set up his own business in event management. However, to take on the events business seriously taking up a professional course could be a wise decision.
What will you learn in the Event Management course?
Coordination, running, and planning of all the teams, people, and features come together to create any kind of event and that is called Event Management. As the latest technologies are coming every day to make things better, the world of event management has changed remarkably in the last few years. Various kinds of software help to run the event smoothly, and if an event manager knows how to use such technologies prudently he/she can gain an edge over his competitors. However, in addition to that, an event manager needs to have some basic qualities such as
- interpersonal skills
- energy, enthusiasm
- leadership ability,
- organizational skills and
- time management which can help him/her succeed in the profession.
What Industries or Jobs Available After Event Management Course
After completing a successful course a person can work as a
- Public Relation Executive,
- Public Relations Account Executive,
- Lead Technical Developer,
- Program Manager / Program Coordinator,
- Birthday Party Anchor,
- Marketing & Business Development Professional and Creative Designer, Compères/Voice Artists, Event Management Faculty etc.
Also, some employment areas offering good opportunities to event management professionals are
- Event Management Consultancy,
- Newspaper Houses,
- Films and Serial Production House
Fashion Industry, Software Companies, Political Parties, Hotel/ Travel and Hospitality Industries, Public Relations Firms, Non-Profit Organizations, Advertising Agencies and more. Event managers connect creative skills like promotion and brand management with more practical skills such as budgeting and scheduling.