Airport Management Course In Pune
Aviation Industry has never-ending job opportunities. With so many courses lined up, one such course that students are opting is Airport management. There are many airport management courses available in colleges of Pune. Our article is all about different airport management course in Pune, related colleges and their eligibility criteria. We have also mentioned the admission process and approx. fees structure so that students don’t have any confusion.
What Is Airport Management Course?
Airport management is a branch of study that provides an overview of airport working of ground staff and airline staff. It teaches about how an airport works and creates awareness about underlying marketing, financial, operational and other factors affecting airport management. During the course, the students will learn about airline commercial and operational priorities along with the teaching of public dealing and airport decision making. This course is challenging because students need to have fluent communication in English and Hindi along with little knowledge of the local language.
Airport Management Course In Pune List
The courses are available in UG, PG and certificate level that are mentioned below. Students can select their course according to their education i.e. 12th students can look for an under graduation course, graduate students can look for PG courses.
- BBA In Airport Management
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Airport Management
- Certificate in Airport Ground Staff Services
- B.Sc in Airport Management
- Diploma In Airport Ground Handling Training
- MBA In Airport Management
Some Diploma Course In Airport Management Are:
- Airline Ticket
- Passenger handling
- Customer service
- Soft Skills
- Cargo handling
- Fundamental of airport management
- Communication Skills
Airport Management Colleges In Pune List 2019
Selecting a good college will lead to a good career. We suggest students choose college according to the ranking from A to B grade schools. Every college has its own ranking and course authenticity so students must check all these while surfing the official website of a college. One should also check placement status and facilities provided by the college. For more assurance student or guardian can visit a college campus in person. To make sure you get the best college we have created a list of Airport Management Colleges in Pune. Candidates can go through the college list and select a particular college as per their choice.
|College Name||Get Detailed Fee|
|Institute of Aviation and Hospitality Management||Click Here|
|Trade Wings Institute of Management, Pune||Click Here|
|Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy – AAHA Pune||Click Here|
|Blue Diamond Aviation Academy||Click Here|
|Adventure Flight Education||Click Here|
|Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training – FIAT||Click Here|
|TIES Group of Institutes||Click Here|
|Pune Institute of Aviation Technology||Click Here|
|Wingsss College of Aviation Technology||Click Here|
Airport Management Course In Pune Admission
Admission process varies from college to college and course to course. The basic admission process as follows:
- Admission in airport management courses is done on the basis of the merit in last qualifying examination.
- Admission some colleges are also done on the basis of state /national level examination.
- On the other hand, many colleges conduct their own entrance examination.
- The admission process starts in the month of May to July every year.
- The Admission will give to those students who will meet the eligibility criteria.
- We would like to bring kind notice to the students that the submission of an application form does not guarantee admission.
Airport Management Course In Pune Eligibility Criteria
- Students must 10+2 if applying for UG course.
- Candidates applying for PG course must have a graduation degree.
- Candidates in the final year can apply for airport management course.
- Applicants must have valid score of entrance exams conducted for airport management courses like SET, UGAT 2019, CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc (very college to college ) and direct admission in some cases.
Airport Management Course In Pune Fees structure
Airport Management course fees structure is quite nominal. The fees structure depends on the type of college and a type, of course, one is opting. The basic tuition fee is 3 to 10lakh P/A including other facilities. The admission fee is to be paid along with security fees that will be refunded after completing the course.
Airport Management Course In Pune Placement
After doing airport management course candidates can work in national and international airports. They can also work in DHL, Cargo Services etc. Many colleges have separate training and placement cell which is responsible for providing decent placement in many reputed firms. Many graduates are working on designation like airport manager, cargo manager, airport ground staff and safety maintenance manager. There are many other job designations in airport managing field in which graduates are getting a package of 2.5 to 7 lakh P/A.