Airport Management Course
As per recent research, the aviation industry has grown very fastly. Due to this job availability also increased in various fields and airport management is one of them. Through this blog, we provide information about the airport management course, college, job and future scope of the field.
What is Airport Management?
Airline people who involve in handling flights at the airport are known as Ground Staff. Airport Ground service made for those candidates who have a passion to work in international level environments of an airport. People who love interacting with others and assisting them are suitable candidates for this profile. It requires hard work, dedication, commitment, smartness, and patience also. The course is basically designed to cover all stages of airport ground handling and grooming the personality. The English language is very important for the completion of this course.
How to Become Air Hostess Course after 12th
Scope of Airport Management In India
Millions of people travel by air every year. Airlines have become one of the fastest modes of traveling which is available round the clock for its customer’s service. The airport industries in India have about more than 11 crore passengers every year. To make sure that passengers have smooth traveling, it requires smooth management which this course allows one to seek every aspect of its working. This includes security management, flight management, and commercial operations and overall management of the staff. Candidates opting for airport courses have ample opportunities when it comes to a bright career. It further provides stability in your field of specialization offering amazing salary packages.
Jobs After Airport Courses
There are various jobs in Airport Management, the duration is 2years graduate and 3 years undergraduate designed to train the students for the administrative role and managerial in the aviation sector. They basically train students in the following areas for managing staff, dealing with Air traffic and control, etc.
- Business Development Executives
- Sales Executives
- Business Systems Analysts
- Market Research Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Customer Facility Manager
- Airport Representative
- Airport Ground Staff
- Customer Care Executive
- Retail Sales Executives
- Tour Coordinator
- Client Servicing Executives
Airport Management Courses After 12th/10th/Graduation
|Courses Name||Top Colleges||Top Colleges|
|BBA In Airport Management||90000 – 110000|
|B.Sc in Airport Management||Chandigarh University, Chandigarh||90000 – 110000|
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management||70000 – 80000|
|Diploma in Airport Management||130000 – 150000|
|Diploma In Airport Ground Handling Training||190000 – 210000|
|Certificate in Airport Ground Staff Services||50000 – 60000|
|MBA In Airport Management||140000 – 160000|
Airport Management(AM) Colleges City-Wise
- Airport management Courses in Delhi
- AM Course In Lucknow
- Airport Courses In Maharashtra
- Airport Courses in Uttarakhand
- Courses in Rajasthan
- AM Course in Pune
- AM Course in Gujarat
- Airport Course in Surat
- Airport in Ahmedabad
Courses Of Airport Management In Detailed
BBA in airport management is 3 years undergraduate program. This course designed to train students, that includes topics like Airport safety, security, and technicalities. The course generally emphasis in dealing with the technical section, managing staff, cargo department and coordinating with them.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Candidates should be 10+2 from recognized board.
- Candidates should have commerce subject with 60% of aggregate marks.
- Students waiting for final year result are eligible to apply.
Top BBA Airport Management Colleges List 2019
Admission procedure for BBA Airport Management varies from college to college. Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test and the performance of 10+2 level. Below listed is the examination held nationwide for the admission-
- Symbiosis Entrance Test
- All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test
- Joint Management Entrance Test
- GITAM University Admission Test
- NMAT (UG) for NMIMS –BBA
- CET for DU-BMS
- CET for GGSIP- BBA
Skills Required For BBA In Airport Management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Management Skills
- Knowledge of Federal Air Regulations and Aviation Industry Guidelines
- Time Management and Financial Skills
- Travel Management
- BBA in airport management colleges in Delhi
- airport management BBA colleges in Pune
- BBA in airport management colleges in Lucknow
- BBA in AM colleges in Mumbai
- Aiport BBA colleges in Maharashtra
2) MBA in Airport Management Course
Master of Business Administrator (MBA) in Airport Management is for two years. This study teaches you about the overview of the airline industry, marketing, finance, operation etc. It further trains students in how to manage, supervise, coordinate operations and maintenance of the Hollister Municipal Airport, coordinate assigned activities with city departments etc.
- Candidates must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students have to pass entrance examinations like Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/XAT/GMAT/JMET for getting admission to the top colleges.
- Those students who have cleared entrance examination will be called for GD and Personal Interview.
Top MBA AM Colleges 2019
|College Name||Fee Structure|
|Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Bangalore||INR 1.80 Lakh|
|Remo International College of Aviation, Chennai||INR 4.53 Lakh|
|School of Management, D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai||INR 3.95 Lakh|
|Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore||INR 3.30 Lakh|
|Hindustan School of Management, Chennai||INR 1.54 Lakh|
|Kasturi Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore||INR 4 lakh|
|SCM Hub International Business School, Kochi||INR 1.75 Lakh|
- Admission to IIM requires CAT (Common Admission Test) along with a graduate degree from a recognized board.
- Many business schools conduct their own aptitude test followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Many B-schools offer admission to a candidate based on cumulative scores of the entrance exam, GD/PIs and sometimes.
3) Diploma In Airport Management Course
Diploma in Airport Management includes all aspects of airport management from ground staff to air ticketing, cargo management. Students have to pass 10+2 in any stream ie Arts, Commerce or Science. The duration of this course is generally 1 year. It may vary from one institute to another. The course has the following areas:
- Airline Ticket
- Customer service
- Passenger handling
- Cargo handling
- Communication Skills
- Soft Skills
- Fundamental of airport management
- Candidates should be 10+2 passed in any stream.
- Aviation hospitalityCandidates should have a minimum of 50% marks.
Top Colleges Offering Diploma in AM
Reputed colleges rely on the merit-based admission process. This institution conducts its own examination for a candidate’s admission. Further, candidates can also take admission through management quota.
The duration of this course is of 9 months combined with six months of classroom training and three months internship at Mumbai International Airport. Classes conducted on Monday to Saturday for 2-3 hours. The Age limit is 18-28 years. Candidates must be passed from recognized board 10+2.
- Candidates should be 10+2 passed in any stream.
- Candidates should have minimum 50% marks.
- Female candidates should be 5’2’ inches and male candidates should be 5’5’ inches.
- Candidates must be fluent in Hindi and English.
- Fluency of regional language will increase the chance of selection.
Top Colleges For Diploma in Airport Ground Handling
- Airport Ground Handling
- Ticketing (Computerized Reservation Systems)
- Airport Ground Handling
- English Speaking and Voice and Accent Training
- Personality Development
- Interview Skills and Group Discussion
- Orientation Program at Mumbai International Airport (MIAL)
- Internship at the Mumbai International Airport (MIAL)
Taking admission in Airlines is a hard nut to crack, but there are specific diploma courses which are very advantageous for the pupils. Such as Ground Level Management. This profile has basically handled the flights at the airport called Ground staff. This course is especially for those students who have zest and zeal to work in an international atmosphere.
- The candidate has at least 50% or more marks in any stream to take a seat in this management.
- Less than 50% of marks can be considered after a personal interview taken by the authority.
- Candidate can fill an admission form before the date will expire.
- When the admissions get started, candidate submitted the admission fees and enrolled in it.