Filter by Similar Courses
- B.E in Computer Engineering
- B. Tech. - Computer Engineering
- B. Tech. - Computer Science and Technology
- B.E. Computer Engineering
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. - Computer Technology
- B.Sc. - Computer Engineering
- B. Tech. - Computer Science and Engineering + LLB (Hons.) with specialization in Cyber Laws,
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology in academic collaboration with IBM
- B.Tech. - CSE (Business Analytics and Optimization) in Academic Collaboration with IBM
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering Admission & Colleges 2018
- Bachelor of Technology or B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is the 4-years duration undergraduate course offered by many prominent engineering institutions.
- It is the full-time residential programme consisting of 8 semesters. In each year, there will be 2 semesters (each semester will last for 6 months).
- Btech Computer science and engineering course fees are approximately Rs 4 to 4.5 lac for a span of 4 years.
- Computer Science and Engineering course is the highly demanded specialization of engineering which is pursued by the numerous students every year.
- The course involves the study of programming languages, software development, techniques for software testing, computer networking and algorithms.
Here, we are providing the brief idea about computer science engineering subjects that will cover in the course curriculum.
• Engineering Mathematics
• Electrical Engineering
• Computer Graphics
• Object-Oriented Programming Using C++
• Java Programming
• Software Engineering
• Computer Networks
• Compiler Design
• Artificial Intelligence
• Operating System
• Distributed Computing Systems
• Date Structure
• Database Management System
In addition to above subjects, there are many more subjects that are included in the study of computer science and engineering. Along with providing the theoretical knowledge, students are regularly engaged in practise sessions as well.
Btech Computer Science and Engineering Eligibility Criteria:
It is necessary for the aspiring candidates to hold the minimum qualification of 12th passed from the well-recognized educational board. Aspirants should have mandatorily completed their intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
• Students wishing to pursue B.Tech in computer science and engineering are required to appear the entrance test conducted at national level, state level and University level.
• Engineering seats will also be filled on merit basis of 12th examination.
• Engineering aspirants have to appear for the renowned UG level entrance examination namely JEE Main.
• JEE Main is the national level entrance test through which admission into NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions are provided.
• Candidates who want to pursue B.Tech from IITs have to necessarily qualify JEE Advanced. Only JEE Maintop scorers will be eligible for appearing the JEE Advanced examination.
• Other engineering entrance exams are SRMJEEE, VITEEE, UPESEAT, BITSAT, Assam CEE, BCECE, AP EAMCET, TS EAMCET, etc.
• Allotment of seats will be carried out through counseling sessions conducted for the qualifying candidates.
Btech Computer Science Engineering Jobs:
- The job outlook for computer science engineers is really good. The course promises a good career scope to engineering graduates.
- Several job opportunities exist in private and government sector for computer science engineering graduates.
- The CS graduates can apply for the job in nationalized banks, PSUs, and the various other central government jobs. The IT professionals are employed in Intelligence Bureau, Defence R&D Organization, Central Bureau of Investigation, National Informatics Centre, etc.
- One may also become a self-employed and open his/her own software development or website designing company at start-up level.
- Every year many multinational companies (MNCs) working in IT sector provides the employment of skilled and talented IT professionals. Students as per his/her interest can choose their domain of working.
After doing Computer Science and Engineering Course, one can become:
• IT Administrator
• Software Engineer
• Software Tester
• Software Developer
• Website Designer
• Web Developer
• Computer Systems Engineer
• System Designer
• Computer Programmer
• Mobile App Developer
Here, we are listing some reputed companies which hire CS graduates:
• Wipro Technologies Ltd
• Amazon India
Btech Computer Science Engineering Salary:
In private sector, the salary package paid to the fresher is Rs 2.5 to 4 lac per year. Experienced individuals are paid more in this field.
In foreign countries, salary package is impressive for computer science engineers.
- To apply for this program, the student must have completed their 10+2 examination with science, mathematics, physics, and English as a compulsory subject.
- They must have completed the qualifying examination with an aggregate of 45 or 50% marks
- Students, who are waiting for their result of 10+2 examination, can also apply for this course.