LLM In Business Law Admission 2021 & Top Colleges
- It is a 2 years’ post graduate program in business law.
- It provides a comprehensive study of the law as it relates to corporate counseling and transactions, international trade, business organizations, planning and business finance and technology.
- Under this course, you will get an advanced understanding of issues related to corporate governance and business matters.
- You can pursue this course if you want to get a broad understanding of the legal rules and regulation surrounding business and commerce.
- It covers topics like Trusts & Estates, Intellectual Property Law, Contracts, Securities Law, Corporate Law, Antitrust Law, Labor Law, Bankruptcy, and other topics.
- On the completion of this course, you can start your career in government and private law firms, a multinational company and international law firm.
- To obtain this degree, you must have LLB Degree from any recognized university with an aggregate of 55% marks.
- This degree brings a lot of career opportunities in many sectors like banks, judiciary, government department, business houses, multinational organization, private and government law firms, legal consultancies etc.
- You will responsible to perform activities like law reporter, magistrate, notary, district judge, legal advisor, public prosecutor, teacher and many similar designations.
How to get into this course
- To get admission into this course, you have to crack an entrance exam such as CLAT.
- Some institute also conducts their own entrance exams to offer admission into this course such as NLUO, ILSAT etc.
- After cracking the entrance exam successfully, you will have to undergo a personal interview followed by counseling procedure.