LLM Admission 2018 & Top Colleges
- This is a 2-year post graduate program in law.
- Under this course, you will study about trademarks law, international treaties, conventions, and agreements.
- If you want to do specialization in Law or want to get in-depth knowledge of all aspects related to law or legal affairs of the country then this is the right course choice for you.
- Under this course, you will acquire advanced knowledge of taxation law, intellectual property law, international trade law, family law and constitutional law as well.
- After completing this course, you will be responsible to handle transnational families, human rights, social economics, environmental policy issues, global trades.
- This course not only brings a lot of career opportunities for you but also enhances your reputation and makes you qualified enough to work in the multinational legal environment.
- To apply for this course, you must obtain LLB degree with an aggregate of 55% marks.
- Once you will complete this course, you can either seek employment in various law firms or go for higher education in the relevant field only such as M.Phill or Ph.D. in law
- After completing this course, you can seek employment in many governments and private sectors like business houses, educational institutes, legal constancies, newspapers, judiciary and many similar sectors.
How to get admission into this course
- To get admission into this course, you must crack an entrance exam as specified by the university.
- Most of the institution offers admission on the basis of CLAT entrance examination and some Institute conducts their own entrance to offers admission into this course.
- Once you will successfully complete the entrance exam, you will undergo in tie-breaking round followed by counseling procedure.
- Some universities also offer admission on correspondence bases such as National Law University and Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- On the successful completion of this course, you can seek employment in many governments and private sectors like business houses, educational institutes, legal constancies, newspapers, judiciary and many similar sectors.
- You will responsible to play roles like advocates, public prosecutor, solicitors, law reporters, district and sessions judge, attorney general, notary, Advisors, legal writer, legal consultant, magistrate and many similar posts.