Filter by Similar Courses
- B.E. - Electronics and Communications Engineering
- B. Tech Electronics and Communications Engineering (Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering + MBA
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering + M.Tech.
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering + MBA (Integrated)
- B.Tech. (Hons.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B. Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering Admission & Colleges 2018
- It is a 4 years bachelor’s degree program.
- Includes the study of designing essential hardware systems as well as analyzing and functioning of Electronics & Communication circuits & systems
- It consists topic like Electronic Engineering, digital communication, Engineering Graphics, Computer Programming, Digital Circuits, Digital Communication etc.
- Under this course, students will get theoretical and practical knowledge in the context of the real application and design experience.
- Further, you will get advance information about various aspects of electronics and communication engineering such as digital systems design, electromagnetic theory, microprocessors and microcontrollers, electronic circuits, VLSI design, digital communication, analog communication etc.
- Students who have completed their 10+2 with science stream can apply for this degree program.
- On completion of this course, they can find many job opportunities in industries like Indian Engineering Service, Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/MTNL, ONGC, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL/BPCL/IPCL), Civil Aviation Department and more.
How to get admission into this course
- On the basis of an entrance examination JEE Mains, You can get admission into this course.
- There are many renowned universities, which conduct their own entrance exam.
- You can also get direct admission into this course on the basis of your 10+2 examination.
- The direct admission will be made on the basis of a merit list as conducted by the respective institution and university.
- There is an ample career opportunity for a student who obtained this degree program in the both government and private sector.
- You can find employment in many industries like Civil Services, Defense service, BSNL, Electronics firms and many others.
- You can also pursue higher studies to get good pay scales such as M.Tech in electronic and communication engineering, M.phil electronic and communication engineering or Ph.D. in electronic and communication engineering.
- There are various renowned posts for a student who holds this degree like Network support engineering, software engineering, Quality Assurance engineering and many others.
- Students must have completed 10+2 with science stream included subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- They must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.