Filter by Similar Courses
MBA Finance Admission 2018
- It is a 2-year post graduate program.
- Includes the study of financial accounting, corporate finance, money and capital market, statistics of business, Microeconomics etc.
- To pursue this course, you must have certain skills like managerial skills, good communication and presentation skills, listening skills.
- On the completion of this course, you will be responsible for maintaining financial report, directing investing activities and cash management strategies in a company.
- There are various sectors in which you can seek employment such as financial firms and companies, Government departments, education institute etc.
- A student who has a bachelors degree in any discipline can pursue this program.
- After completing this program, you can either pursue higher studies like Ph.D. and Phill in management or get a job in any financial firms or company.
How to get admission into this course
- To get admission into this course, you have to appear for an entrance exam such as CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, MAT etc.
- Once you will successfully clear the entrance exam, you will undergo a group discussion followed by personal interview.
- On the basis of your performance in the respective entrance exam, you will get admission.
- Some institute also offers direct admission into this course on the basis of your obtained marks in the graduation.
- The direct admissions will take place on the basis of a merit list conducted by the institute/university.
- There are various sectors on which you can apply after completing this degree program such as financial consultancy, financial institute, government department, banking sectors and many others.
- You will be responsible to play roles like account manager, finance manager, business analyst, financial executive etc.
- To pursue this degree program, you must hold a bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university/institute.
- You must obtain an aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.